Other Favourite Ball of All Time

That's the one! In fact it lives on in my avatar these days! :)

<<<<-----Thattaway!

Whoops, changed my avatar since that quote! (That's obviously a Team Storm these days!) I'll have to post some old video to ensure it's immortality.

btw, The Special Agent is as good and certainly the best thing I've drilled since that Nitro (in 1991)! The Eraser Ragin' Banshee comes verrrry close.

My criteria for a great ball is;
1. Predictability on a range of conditions
2. Hits like a truck

In that order. All three balls mentioned meet that criteria comfortably.

ive had a few balls that have served me good over the time.. my hexplosion served very good it did wonders for me.. i had a sling blade that was awsome never failed me.. my new fury is dead awsome is does wat the hexplosion and sling did for me and more it hooks more carrys better and is all over awsome it is the first ball out of my bag and it will be for a very long time

My favorite would have to be my old Brunswick black pearl rhino. Used to hit like a brick in a glasshouse... (when put in the right spot.)

i have 2 my big time peral has not let me down yet and neither the good old frankie may

How about the good old Omega LM Black with pink writing. My very fave ball of all time, followed by the orange piranha, then by my new fave, ogre pearl.

Mines definitley the Forest Green Quantum then the Columbia Pulse a close second and equal third is AMF Ninja Fury and Columbia Resurgance.

mine would be the brunswick inferno (original)
although it is my spare ball these days, it was my first reactive, and at the time hit like an 18 wheeler. I occasionally bowl with it as a strike ball if the condition is right. i've had some amazing shots with it

Cannot believe no one has mentioned the greatest ball of all time - Columbia U-dot. The wine coloured one, though the black one was pretty good too.

the best ball for me would have to be the

COMBAT ZONE GREEN TRACER

didn't matter what condition i bowled on as it would always do what i wanted it to do..