Other Favourite Ball of All Time

bearing in mind that i have only had 6 balls so far, my favorite ball is my track kinetic.
its always is the first ball i take out of my bag and the first one i try out when i need to change lines and/or balls

Storm Eraser...until some low c**t stole it from my bag at an MTBOV tourny...watch out if I ever find out who you are

My all time favourite would have to be the Brunswick Danger Zone HP-H, altho, now with my AMF Mega Friction, I get the same look and a better hit. Haven't had that look for about 7 years.

Got 200,000 reasons to love the old Pro Zone Azure.

Mega Friction is my current tournie favourite, and the 900Global Break Solid is always the first ball out of the bag

My fave ball would have 2 be
Lane Measters/Legends Black Pearl it is 1 of the hardest hitting balls i have ever used. i have had it for about 16 months and it still hits like it just came out of the box

my favorite ball woould have to be the ebontie tornado

i have bowled many high scorse only problem with mine now is that its too light

looks like i'm going to need a new ball

My Favorite would be the spare tire by roto grip.

But in a bowling sense i have 2 favorites NVD (ebonite) and 2nd Dimension (storm)

Got my new 900 Global The Bounty drilled today...
I dont know enough to go in to the technical stuff, but I really like the way it goes, and especially the way it hits and goes through the pins.
Only bowled 3 games with it and its already my new fave ;)

First 900 Global ball I have got, dont think it will be my last ;)

hmmm...my fave would probably be my Momentum Swing...hits like nothing else in my bag =D

Black Ninja !!! My old man still uses a Ninja Fury as his spare ball and I am reviving my Ninja Master for use at Melton (old technology, old ball).

Stay Classy
Bigsy...

Dangerzone Ice was really nice, works very nice for my shot, but i haven't bowled with it in a while (it's become a last resort kind of thing)