Storm Storm Fired Up

D

Ducati 851

My god, no ball have i thrown with this kind of backend, absolutely amazing, i agree im biased being a storm bowler of course, but this ball is the best ive thrown, it was amazing, goes long and snaps, recovers from anywhere, i was throwing one board to one board, and his brooklyn a few times

I highly reccomend this to anyone

But you really need oil for this ball

true it is the most wicked ball on the market!!!
its also good when the lane is braking down!!
its clean though the heads and the most amazing back end in the world,
its just the best ball ever made!!!
its the new daddy of bowling balls!!!!
and will be till storm bring out some thing better!!!
and it will kill any other ball out there!!! :snipersm: :2gunfire:

Oh please... This definately is one of the better balls Storm has brought out but no the best..
If people are looking for a more versitile ball, than i'd have to say this ball is very good.. but if hook is what you are looking for, go with the Diablo..

Cheers,
BJ :p

i dont have one but ive seen ppl bowling with it and it looks AWESOME!!!!
craigy's can come back from anywhere ;)
and yeh diablo would b good for heavy oil but id go trifecta on that one

Allllright :cool:

shannon, how long have u been telling me that the fired up is good, i might have to get soon, but right now i think my Switch Blade is better :p, but anywayz, thanks 4 the info

Brett

how can u say your switch blade is better until you have thrown the fired up.

luke green

I am joining the STORM band wagon again.... Have ordered a Fired Up and can't wait to have it drilled...

RotoGrip... please forgive me [-o< [-o<

Had mine for about 2 months, its probably bowled about 10 games, theres just not enough oil for it where I bowl. Hits the back end and just takes off...need oil

I'm a lefty, This is the best ball i have ever had, because it is so strong and the backend is awesome eliminating a lot more 7 pins than i used to, it comes back from anywhere and its not one of those pearl balls that skid past there breakpoint it trys to make a move everytime, Smells great to :p
Another great ball by storm
Just my two cents

I find it ironic that Ducati would complain about people plugging Visionary, yet here you are doing exactly the same thing you whinged about.

Can you say hypocrite? I think it's too late.

Except you idiot this is a ball review....where it belongs...not in every post on the main forum by peoplewho sell visoionary...get over it...

Ducati 851 said:
Except you idiot this is a ball review....where it belongs...not in every post on the main forum by peoplewho sell visoionary...get over it...

Got to resort to insults? Not very bright, are you junior? Another keyboard hero. Hypocritical one at that. Semantics kiddo.

Im the kiddo....yet you bag someone out for saying how good a ball is in a ball review

and you say im not bright....

Ducati 851 said:
Im the kiddo....yet you bag someone out for saying how good a ball is in a ball review
and you say im not bright....

Good to see your comprehension skills haven't suffered.....junior.

Again, semantics.

PeterB, to quote you from another topic.

"Unbelievable.

People moan about the smallest things."

This part of totalbowling's forums= Ballreviews.
Ducati 851 posted a Ballreview.

Wow. Maybe my comprehension skills aren't what they used to be either...

Later Da Cowman!

Yeah I know Cowman. I just felt like picking on someone. Ducati was as good as anyone. Nothing personal.

I think its time we all wake up to our selfs and get over childish little fights.there no need to go on bout this either.

Come on John. A bit of childishness is good for the soul mate.

I love salt and vinegar chips. Beats those horrible BBQ chips the wife eats.

Back
Top Bottom