Ebonite ebonite big time pearl

griggsy

this another gem punched up from brandos shop.

this ball would have to be one of the nicest looking balls i have ever seen.
this bad boy was punched up with my pin beside my ring finger and my cg in the centre of my palm.
what an impressive ball. i have never come across a pearl ball like this before.
throw it on target and bang strike with unbelieveable power. throw it wide and it will recover but tug the ball and more often than not you will be in trouble. only been thrown on a house pattern so far but this ball goes long and clean through the heads and sets up great for its backend move which is only a smooth arc and not a skid and jump like most other pearl balls have done when i have thrown them.

if your looking for a medium lanes ball or a ball that needs to clear the heads but cut through the carry down on the back end, this is it

Well, what can i say, ever since ive had this ball drilled, i've love the way its rolled! Great for medium conditions, even some heavier conditions, this ball has a nice arc, but still hits like its just flipped into the pocket, so much power! Im sure Shannon Miller would agree with me on this, but this ball gets you strikes, ive bowled and 298, 299, and now a 300 with mine, ive had it for about 4 months.
If anyone is looking for a medium condition ball, you'd be giving urself a disadvantage by not having this ball in ur arsenal! Its just pure qaulity
Its balls like these that keep me bowling with the best there is:
Ebonite - Bowl to Win

Back
Top Bottom