Hammer Black Widow Pearl

melboleo

Melboleo
Oh my god!!!

I have in my hands this evening the Brand New Black Widow Pearl and WHAT CAN I SAY??!! Simply Awesome!!

Drilled 5" x 3" from PAP, pin above ring finger, MB on 75degrees from span centre and an XH on PAP to legalise the ball...

Goes long and bites the dry like no other Pearl ball I have ever used.

Went 20-15 up to 5 and the ball just screamed back. Unbelievable!

Stood 10-5 and it had great length and again, goes totally wild on the dry.

Had about 5 games practice and I could not miss.

I suggest anyone who has never thrown a Hammer, please get one cause I was never in my life ever gonna get one!

Leo

Oh my god!!!
I have in my hands this evening the Brand New Black Widow Pearl and WHAT CAN I SAY??!! Simply Awesome!!
Drilled 5" x 3" from PAP, pin above ring finger, MB on 75degrees from span centre and an XH on PAP to legalise the ball...
Goes long and bites the dry like no other Pearl ball I have ever used.
Went 20-15 up to 5 and the ball just screamed back. Unbelievable!
Stood 10-5 and it had great length and again, goes totally wild on the dry.
Had about 5 games practice and I could not miss.
I suggest anyone who has never thrown a Hammer, please get one cause I was never in my life ever gonna get one!
Leo
Here is my baby and her specs...
The Black Widow Pearl features the High Mass Bias Gas Mask core with flip block and the Violent Reactive Pearl coverstock to provide more length and more aggressive breakpoint on medium oil lane conditions. Black Widow Pearl is a great compliment to the original Black Widow.
16# 15# 14# 13# 12#
RG DIFF RG DIFF RG DIFF RG DIFF RG DIFF
2.51 .049 2.50 .060 2.49 .057 2.53 .055 2.60 .039
Mass Bias Rating High

Attachments

• IMG_0300.JPG
    IMG_0300.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0301.JPG
    IMG_0301.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 32
I got mine drilled yesterday and i love her! One of the best birthday presents, not that the others weren't any good. I love them too.
But talk about hook! I've never had a ball hook so much and i love it. Seeing a girl power into a shot and see it react like the guys is great. I'm was unsure at first but now i think i have the biggest hook out of the Females at Sunshine and half the guys too!
My Drilling is similar except the pin is beside my ring finger to give me a little more control.

WOW is all I can say about this ball...

I used it for the first time last night at Moorabbin & it rolled into the pocket beautifully.
I got the ball rolling the best I have ever done with any of my balls.

When it hit the pocket, the pins just flew everywhere. I only left one 10 pin & one 7 pin standing for the night. Every other time I hit the pocket the ball carried everything. It hit very hard...

I dont usually bowl with Hammer gear, but it's definately a ball I would recommend for sure...

Jenny ;)

Back
Top Bottom