Columbia 300 WOW pearl

AdrianS

This is the future!!!
Just punched this up today, thanks to david sexton for hanging on to it while i ummed and ahhed about what to get!!

Punched it up with pin at 1.30 and cg close to grip centre(me label drilling something! think hell just froze over!!). Took it out on a day old house shot that hadnt had much play. Started off going up 7 board, playable from here, just not much hold to the left. Super smooth off the break though, no old fashioned pearl reactive 'jerk' here!! Took in inside and stood on 20, much better look from here, could use the oil for hold or wing it to the dry where it made it back easily and still with that very readable arc no matter if i stayed behind the ball or used a bit more rotation. Best strong benchmarker i've thrown since my Ebonite tidal wave back in the 90's and good enough to retire my EMB Pearl and send my Havoc and Revolution particle to the 'for sale' pile!!

AdrianS said:
Just punched this up today, thanks to david sexton for hanging on to it while i ummed and ahhed about what to get!!
Punched it up with pin at 1.30 and cg close to grip centre(me label drilling something! think hell just froze over!!). Took it out on a day old house shot that hadnt had much play. Started off going up 7 board, playable from here, just not much hold to the left. Super smooth off the break though, no old fashioned pearl reactive 'jerk' here!! Took in inside and stood on 20, much better look from here, could use the oil for hold or wing it to the dry where it made it back easily and still with that very readable arc no matter if i stayed behind the ball or used a bit more rotation. Best strong benchmarker i've thrown since my Ebonite tidal wave back in the 90's and good enough to retire my EMB Pearl and send my Havoc and Revolution particle to the 'for sale' pile!!

Adrian

On those conditions, you could make a white dot do the same thing.

Max

You could make 75% of balls do that i guess, it is a house condition after all. All with the same result too no matter what name's on the label(they're all as good as each other these days after all)

Yeah, I'm sure i could make a white dot do the same thing, just saving my wrist by using the new gear :D

Back
Top Bottom