Visionary Gladiators... Pearl and Solid

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
Finally got a chance to drill up the two Gladiators (Solid and Pearl)

Both were drilled With the dual angle layout... 5" to PAP, 60* MB angle, at 45* which puts the pin above and just left of my middle finger, with CG just below or in the ring (Sarge Easter grip). No weightholes were needed. Surfaces were adjusted from out of box, so I know I can duplicate them. Solid was hit with 2000 Abralon, while the pearl was hit with a 1000 Abralon and polished with Ultimate Quick Cut.

On a THS, the solid is probably too much ball for me, but is fun to throw. Most continuous ball I have thrown. It just won't quit. As much as I loved the Executioners, I think this may replace it. Don't want to take the surface up anymore, just in case I find some oil.

The pearl on the other hand, IS MONEY!!! Smooth, controllable, and hits like a machine. Most controllable pearl I have thrown. With the surfaces, the Pearl is about 3-4' longer, and about 4-5 boards straighter than the Solid. It's about the 3-4 boards weaker than the G3 which is drilled the same with the same surface.

I will be making a video soon. Just waiting till I play a golf tournament at the weekend

Back
Top Bottom