Storm Storm Paradigm

Craigy

Storm Paradigm

Drilled: 4X4 pin next to ring finger, Drilled by the one and only *perfection master* Brandon Qualichefski.

This ball is amazing was expecting a ball that would just hook and hook and then hook some more but was surprised when i bowled with it i was able to play alot straighter on oil and get an amazing but controlable breakpoint that just destroyed the pins. This ball holds its energy really well being a pearl reactive but does not go to long at all with the new EOX coverstock. The lower MB and spin time of 5 seconds is fantasic giving the ball unbelieveable hitting power and keeping the pins very low. Any bowler looking for a Controled ball for Oilier conditions but wants to have that amazing entry angle to knock out those corner pins this is your ball.

Michael

i really really want this ball, but my coach said i have to fix up a couple of problems be4 i get this ball, i this ball will suit me perfect when i fix it

this ball is bloody awesome, ive watched craigy throw it and it just takes off, i cant keep my nose away from it coz it smells that good, it has this weird backend reaction which is just great, it sort of goes right down the lane to the gutter then remembers that there is pins there to hit so it just drives straight into them, simply amazing

but hey i guess thats just craigy bowling with it ;)

Allllright:cool:

Kyle, is the ball gets near the gutter and still hits the pocket, then you better check that it is ACTUALLY craigy bowling with it!

hehehe, softie.

Later Da Cowman!

Thanks cow,

Have thrown this ball a little more now and all i can say is WOW. It is a fantastic ball and is not just for oil. I am able to play many different lines with this ball that i can't do with most others as it will just come back from anywhere ... well almost haha. This ball really is great to have in your bag and i would recomend it to everyone.

Craigy

ps. if you would like any more in-depth info on the ball, dont hesitate to pm me.

I'm not great at reviews... but i've used mine enough now to review it
This ball is awesome, its the best ball i've ever owned, it hits like a truck and the amount i carry with it is unbelievable, At first it didn't quite hook enough but now it hooks to my expectation of the ball,it is extremely versatile and i can play almost every condition with it, it looks great and it smells great (when you get used to it), Overall another great ball by STORM :D

Hey guys this is my very first post...so please be patient with me too ;) i have been using a hammer for the past 3 years...i dont even know wat the model is called its jsut a plain black one with only the hammer symbol on it and i have now finally swithced to a reactive ball (Paradigm) i have got it drilled 4x4 with the ring finger just to the left of the pin. i am more of a stroker bowler low rev. I used the ball at the new blacktown amf last nite and was somewhat expecting more from the ball...i was expecting more hook from it...im pretty new to all this tech stuff in bowling can u guys point me in the right direction like how can i tell wat the lane conditions are..? the ball just kept sliding and sliding...not much hook at all...i think its my form and not enough revs...i tried bowling slower but it was useless as by the time it hit the pins there was just no power left...i have been madly reading up on proper release techniques to get more revs...im gonna have a go again tonite at mt druitt amf...can u fellas help me out in any way as to how to bowl and get the max out of this ball? thanks heaps.;)

I don't think it is the paradigm that is recalled for problems, however the paradigm passion was said to have the core not adhere to the coverstock so it wasn't released for a while, but now that the problem is fixed, the balls are available to australia.
I've got a paradigm as well and i find that it revs up very hard in the midlane and holds its line through the head very well, excellent backend reaction with my 4x4 drilling with pin 45 degress above ring finger, access hole to create 3/4oz finger weight, the only lanes i have trouble bowing on is heavy oil synthetic lanes where i cannot shoot my normal out and in line and expect it to break back. A paradigm passion is on the way... hopefully that will allow me to bowl without having to move my line to shoot straight and in!
Oh.. anyone agree with me on this one.. the smell.... it smells a lot like... FRUIT LOOPS!!!
R

storm really is the bowlers company the paradigm is great ive watched dean mcgregor use his and its awesome keeps the pins low and has brilliant carry storms new pearl reactive covers and weight blocks are turning them into the real bowlers company overall another brilliant ball by storm

I was recently told that the Storm Paradigm has been recalled due to the coverstock cracking, yet I still see them on display and for sale. I wonder if the problems have been fixed?

Would have to say this ball is sensational, I am a full roller and this ball carries the tenpin out more than any ball i have ever had. For the shot I throw the ball doesn't seem to like to much carry down. But when the lane is fresh this ball kills anything. "highly recommended".

Back
Top Bottom