Track Track ANIMAL

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
The Animal is the most technologically advanced ball produced in the history of Track. The Morpheus 2.0 core uses six pieces of different densities to achieve a balance of control of the breakpoint and overall hook ability. The addition of a wing attachment on the opposing side of the rev plate increases the Animal's mid-lane control while the aggressive Mega Fang coverstock provides its lane gripping ability (this is the biggest particle that you can put in a ball), this ball flat out hooks!

Ball specs: Factory polished (some come polished, some come sheen), 15lb, 3"pin, 3 ounces top weight.

Drilling: I placed the PIN directly under my 2 fingers and tilted the PIN to a 1 o'clock position with the mass bias directly under my vertical axis line. No balance hole, 5/8 positive side was left with 1/8 finger

Reaction: I drilled this ball on purpose to match the hole my Superfreak left when I got rid of it. I wanted a ball that hooked a ton, got through the front, and offered a controlled movement through to the pins. The drilling I chose was perfect for this giving me medium flare with a controlled yet aggressive movement on the backend with no roll out (to date).

This ball is amazing and I if I could, I'd have 3 of them drilled different ways. The ball really gives you alot of options with the aggressive cover and strong core. The core has a lot of flare potential which means you can hook it alot or drill it alot tamer, a very versatile ball indeed dependant on drilling!

I've posted a 802 and a 803 in the last 2 months in my five man teams league, avg 236 for 42 games, with this ball only! It's a one man show and has got me out of trouble many a time already.

I can't recommend this ball enough, I've had some good match ups with balls but honestly this is the best Track ball I have put in my hand since the Superfreak 12 months ago. There are a heap left here and the people I've seen using them are wrapped.

In summary the ball clears the front, and offers a strong yet controlled movement to the pocket with no rollout and on the scale of things, it doesn't get much better than that!

9.9/10 (I haven't thrown a 300 yet)

Back
Top Bottom