Track New Track balls - pictures

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Should be interesting

The Rising - https://www.buddiesproshop.com/files/5686.jpg
Temper - https://www.buddiesproshop.com/files/5688.jpg
Kinetic - https://www.buddiesproshop.com/files/5687.jpg

The Rising has the highest Intermediate differential of any ball ever made (0.031) and the largest volume single density core in production (over 7 pounds). It's called the MegaTron core with HP GEN 1 veneer! You get the best of both worlds. Drilled one way, you get skid/flip like no other ball. Drilled conventionally, you get big, controlled, aggressive hook! The Kinetic features the Low Mass Bias Shuttle core with Track's new UMP GEN 1 cover, the motion is simply maximum skid/flip. The color is a medium blue and burgundy. The Temper looks a lot like the Black Widow Pearl and features the Track's Legion Core shape and the new MP GEN 1 veneer. It's clean through the front wih angularity on the backend, this new ball is a balance of control and power with a 2000-grit Abralon sanded and polished surface with Powerhouse Factory Finish. The Kinetic has a release date of August 13 and The Rising and Temper both have a tentative date of September 10.

hey george

im curious, would these still be produced by the people who used to make track or would these be ebonite balls with track branding?

Ive also noticed that track ball cleaner is available again thats definetly a good thing.

well i have just aquired a new kinetic and i must say WOW! I got it drilled by George who did a great job, and bowled with it last night. It is such an amazing ball, it has given me alot of trust in it - i can put it out over 15 board, goes long, and breaks at exactly the same spot every time, if i put it slightly right over my target, say 13 or 12 board, it goes the same line but still finds the pocket for a nice looking strike. Speaking of strikes, i havent seen so many messengers in my life from one ball. Some of the stikes last night were quite amazing. The ball is also great because if i pull it a little bit to the left, it leaves me with some nasty spares, which i see as a good thing because it trains me to trust it and put the ball out further. Overall, it is such a great heavy oil ball, and just another reason why i choose track. Anybody who wants one and hasn't got one already, GET ONE!!!

I noticed you playing with the Kinetic Adam, nice one mate.

Ive also just had the three available Track balls drill up.

The Rising is an extremely strong ball, i was quiet suprised on how well it recovered all the way across the lane.

Last night i found the bump area a bit much for me to get a decent read on my Kinetic and Temper, so ill leave them to another day.

Drilled The Rising with the recommended layout, pin 1” above centre of grip with MB at 45 degrees. If you need a strong moving ball id The Rising.

Drilled the Kinetic 5 x 3 from PAP and the Temper 4 x 4 from PAP., Looking forward to playing more with these.

Ill get some photos of em up in due time.

Heres the photos.

The Rising

1200799549.jpg

1200799577.jpg

Kinetic

1200799597.jpg

1200799616.jpg

Temper

1200799645.jpg

1200799663.jpg

Now ive had a few weeks to bowl with my gear im really impressed with the Temper and The Rising. I still have hardly used the Kinetic much to date.

Been bowling regularly at Ashmore, Mt Gravatt and Milton with them. 3 very different centres to each other.

The Temper is great if you like a ball that get's through the lane's cleanly without an overreaction at the back end when there burning up, unfortunatly i haven't had a 300 with it yet but it certainly been good for some great games and some fantastic pin action, pretty happy with the effortless 18 in a row i strung together with it last night.

The Rising needs a bit of oil, In the one and only game it had at Milton last week a flush 7-10 and a nine pin cost me some coin off the money board. I was really impressed how strong it finished in the middle of the lane there when the Temper and Kinetic couldnt grab any traction.

Looking forward to picking up a Kinetic Energy when the arrive in Australia.

Great job Track.

The Temper is great if you like a ball that get's through the lane's cleanly without an overreaction at the back end when there burning up, unfortunatly i haven't had a 300 with it yet but it certainly been good for some great games and some fantastic pin action, pretty happy with the effortless 18 in a row i strung together with it last night.
The Rising needs a bit of oil, In the one and only game it had at Milton last week a flush 7-10 and a nine pin cost me some coin off the money board. I was really impressed how strong it finished in the middle of the lane there when the Temper and Kinetic couldnt grab any traction.
QUOTE]

yeh chowny that 18 bagger last night was pretty effortless. could have tried harder mate :D and trust lane 30 to stuff it ;)
all serious though, seeing you bowl last night with the temper i must agree how much it doesn't over react. its so tame yet it unleashes hell on the pins. nice bowling paul and go track

I just picked up a Temper and a Kinetic Energy and i must say i am pretty impressed with what i have seen so far.

Like Chowny i am a massive fan of the Temper and could see a 300 coming from this ball... The Temper is really predicatable and hits like a truck!!!!!

I drilled my Kinetic Energy to go a little longer and flip harder (to complement my Temper) and between the two i have most conditions covered. I can play anywhere from up 3 board to swinging it from 25 out to 10 pending on which centre and pattern i am playing on.

Will try to post photos and/or video of these in action soon...

Great work Track!!!!

i myself have a Track Temper, and have to say it hits like a truck!!! its reaction is late and on Medium oil its great because it still gets great movement and revs into the pins. it holds its own lovely, can miss my target to the right and still get it to come up nicely, yet when you miss to the left due to oil mainly it leaves very ugly looking splits lol.

All in all its a great ball for me and go Track go!!!

After a few months worth of games now these balls still perform terrifically.
The Temper has had a full resurface and hit with factory polish, its still very predictable and the best low end ball i have ever owned.

The Rising i have played a little with the surface. Originally @ 4000, down to 2000 and now it sits at 1000. The ball doesnt hook hard like the Kinetic but it's strong and consistent across varying patterns. It no good without oil, but give it some to play in and it pick up on any friction available really quick. I was happiest with it at 2000, so im going to return it back to that soon enough.

Last but by no means least, The Kinetic!!

OMG!! This thing hooks and hooks hard!!!! It should have a warning sign on it to say leave at home with out oil. It can really cover the boards and explode in the hole. If the Kinetic Energy turns harder, i might have to grab one for an oily day, lol.

Looking forward to the future of Track bowling equipment.

Back
Top Bottom