Storm Storm Recharge

Rowey the li'l lefty

Your daily dose of random
After more than a week, I've had my fair share of games with this bowling ball. I don't really know much about the drilling side of things, but the ball is drilled to go long and be very aggressive on the backends.

Got this ball the Monday before the last, and was impressed with the way it really got in on the drier backends. I drilled this bowling ball to do something different to my other gear. It does everything I want it to do.

The ball helped me in some really tight situations on the weekend (probably saved me from disaster) and it is fast becoming my favourite.

High game so far with it is 247...not much, but I'm very pleased with the results it's getting me.

Bubyee

Rowey:p

I've seen a fair few shots of this recharge bowled by rowey, It's really really good. it stays out for a while and then it gets to the backend and it just snaps in, like you wondered why you ever doubted it haha;) . I really like this ball carries really well too:p

Later:D

now rowey and harley, i have nothing against u but i totally hate the recharge. I think its a waste of money and i personally do not like the way it reacts. A better ball to spend ur money on would be a hot rod super sport

Well, in my opinion, it's probably one of the best bowling balls I've ever had. I reckon a lot of other people may say the same. When this ball's on, IT'S ON!

Bubyee

Rowey:p

Back
Top Bottom