Other Favourite Ball of All Time

Cam S

BEEEEEEEEEAVER
Reading the 6 pack thread and not knowing many of the new balls had me thinking, of all the old balls ive had and used.

My Fav Urthane ball would be The Red Pearl it was the first Urthane ball i bought i think i got it for Xmas when i was about 15 good it went good.

Then when reactive resin came out, i resisted the urge to buy an excalbur and waited till amf brought out the ninja. I love that ball it would be by far my all time favourite. It was the perfect short oil ball for me it when long off 10 board and came back hard, and if i ever missed to the right of 10 board the bugger would still come back. I think it had its best pin action on lite pocket hits.

The funniest thing is ive had two of them the first one was actually faulty, i didnt even know my then coach picked it up. The shell had come away from the core, it was under warranty so amf sent me a new one. Thing i found ammusing is that i had averaged 190 with it in that state the week before in the Junior Coke at clayfield.

Favourite balls : Columbia Outrage, Violet Hammers (had two of them, and a Pearl version and all three were awesome)

Columbia Beast, had 5 of them. Didn't like the pearl but the solids were the most predictable balls in the bag.

But it looks like my new Visionary "Violet Gargoyle" is going to leave them for dead in terms of consistency & hitting power!

My favorite of all time was the Ninja. Black ball with orange writing - I still have it somewhere (minus finger plugs). Must plug it some day and have a roll for old time's sake!

All time best performer I have had is my X-Factor Deuce.

I still use it now, even though my vertigo is my A-Ball...

The Deuce is a great ball for all conditions...

Havent rolled all that many balls but my fav would have to be my Ebonite Vortex III TPS, i like it alot. Hits hard and is very readable.

Fitzy said:
My favorite of all time was the Ninja. Black ball with orange writing - I still have it somewhere (minus finger plugs). Must plug it some day and have a roll for old time's sake!

i'm with you fitzy

i try to bowl with it but it just doesnt have the same impact now days.

Sea Wolf and Matrix Trimax III (Ebonite), Triton Elite and Silencer and Arsenal Aggressive (Track), D2Z and Danger Zone 1 (Brunswick)...so many choices.

I'd go with the Silencer. It was very versatile and I shot telephone numbers with it, including my first 299 game and 1000 series.

Still the Triton Heat for me( am kicking self for not using it tonight!!! should be 1st ball out on any wide open 'leauge' shot)