Other Favourite Ball of All Time

v2 black sanded. but if you want to go off recent gear my big time sanded particle has now become my favourite ball. its even more versitile than the v2black sanded(which was renown for being versitile)

It is simple, "the go to ball"
The Orange Pirahna, it is still going strong after 11 or so years
Cheers
Reusy

Reusy said:
It is simple, "the go to ball"
The Orange Pirahna, it is still going strong after 11 or so years
Cheers
Reusy

Oh what a ball that was, sadly mine is now more plugging than ball. :rolleyes:

Must admit it would be up thier with my favorite balls of all time, but l would have to say my favorite was the

Sage Quantum

Mind you any of the quantum range was great, and l still have them , and when things are just not going right, grab one of them and take to league, and everything seems to be alright a week later.

After the Sage, would be the Diesel, then Forest Green

xpense said:
Oh what a ball that was, sadly mine is now more plugging than ball. :rolleyes:
Must admit it would be up thier with my favorite balls of all time, but l would have to say my favorite was the
Sage Quantum
Mind you any of the quantum range was great, and l still have them , and when things are just not going right, grab one of them and take to league, and everything seems to be alright a week later.
After the Sage, would be the Diesel, then Forest Green

i had a forest green quantum i wanted one for ages then finally got one and thought it was ok nothing too great then i got a violet one that was about the same my favourite ball of all time i will agree with geggy a purple beast i had mine drilled pin on its axis drilled out dry lanes used to go 5 board straight 40 - 45 feet then snap hard as into pocket nice to watch it snap like that
then i got a power torque after i went road bowling drunk one night with my beast ended up in bin all scratched up and split lol
daniel d

well i started off with a gold rhino which i had to admit it started to turn once it had got back from the ball return lol but it was my first urthane ball and it got me started i still bowled a few 200's with it

i have 3 words for all the storm lovers out there.

STORM TOUR POWER

need i say more.

since i got it drilled on saturday just gone haven't really had many games with it but the frankie may would be my best of all time at the moment but my big time sanded hasn't let me down

lol well the best one i have seen used is an original vortex its still doin what it did when my bro got it the first time now six years on lol. my other fav has to be the red alert best brunswick ball they made.

Ebonite Nitro. Not the R or R2, the original navy blue urethane jobbie. Sanded to 1500, then polished within an inch of it's life. Awesome. Or the original Red Hammer. I bowled my first sanctioned 300 with a Red Hammer. I owned 3 Nitro's and bowled sanctioned 300's with all of them, if you count the game at Belconnen where I used a different Nitro on each lane. Still have one of them in the garage.

Modern ball? Storm XXX Extreme or Big Hit.

I feel really old now. :)

Old school favourite would have to be the Brunswick Zone (The Bluey/Greeny One)
Current (and all time) favourite is the mighty ROBORULE
Track Balls Rock!!

mine would have to be the storm eraser blaze..had it for 5 years and it still smells like cherry! speaking of cherry i love my lane1 black cherry bomb aswell cant go wrong with it

also my dads is his reaction ricochet!

Hey hey, i think mine would have 2 be..the Crunchtime by track..!!! just love the way..it just gets down the lane..and..makes a nice arc into the pocket :eek: !!

Go the apex series. They were the best i own the orginal apex and obession which both still hit as hard now as they were when new. I wouldnt mind another one as i have bowled with most of them. Couldnt find one i didnt like.