Emerson Shield odds

All stars should never be a focus point in a "team" tournament but
Raymo is bowling well, Hammer is in form so they are in with good chances, but anyones a possibility on the weekend.

Last I heard Paul Kerr wasnt bowling after the issues in the Shep camp..

So i guess you've never had a bet on the Norm Smith medal winner then either?

All stars are not the focus... merely a side bet to the main show

All stars should never be a focus point in a "team" tournament but
Raymo is bowling well, Hammer is in form so they are in with good chances, but anyones a possibility on the weekend.

Last I heard Paul Kerr wasnt bowling after the issues in the Shep camp..

anybody who actually bowls in this event to make all stars only, is not a team player. If you bowl in teams events, the team should be your primary focus.

At the end of the weekend, if you make the all stars team, that is a bonus.

As already said, allstars is a fun aside to the real deal. I'd trade in all my pieces of paper and then some to get us a win the weekend.

Trust me there has been a few bowlers more focused on All Stars than winning in recent tournaments..

And no never bet (except vbookie) on the Norm Smith actually lol

god damn

its just like trying to assinate someone, and hitting their body guard

in this case, aiming at kevvy, but wayne taking the bullet

oh well, at least it wasn't a waste of a bullet

i focus on making all stars, winning all my points and upsetting as many americans as i can

as a member of a team, thats all i can possibly do

if i could win points or score for other team mates i would, but the rules prevent me from doing so, so i just concentrate on the things i can control

Hey Chucky upset Wayne please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its not really that hard. Ive only seen his game once and yeah nothing that sledging couldnt handle. I guess some people just dont understand. Wonder how Wayne would of went back in the days of Mr Carmody and Co?

Deano

Different cultures, different ideals, and different eras. But the same sport. I'm pretty sure I could've more than held my own under any circumstances.
I wonder how the Australian bowler would've done on the PBA tour back in the day....
oh yeah, that's right..they all failed!

Different cultures, different ideals, and different eras. But the same sport. I'm pretty sure I could've more than held my own under any circumstances.
I wonder how the Australian bowler would've done on the PBA tour back in the day....
oh yeah, that's right..they all failed!

That's OK buddy, calm down.

We all know the Americans never fail at anything.;)

Rob

I won't wish good luck to all the teams outside of the Bendigo bowlers because honestly I hope that the other nine teams in each division bowl like crap. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom