Emerson Shield odds

Sledging and talking it up on the boards is one thing. But a NON-BOWLER playing mind games and threatening to disrupt certain bowlers is wayyyyyy out of line.

Tell you what Craig....come pull that **** while I'm within earshot, and I'll see to it that you get thrown out on your arse quicker than you can say p uss y

Sledging and talking it up on the boards is one thing. But a NON-BOWLER playing mind games and threatening to disrupt certain bowlers is wayyyyyy out of line.

Tell you what Craig....come pull that **** while I'm within earshot, and I'll see to it that you get thrown out on your arse quicker than you can say p uss y

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You obviously still don't get it Wayne. They are all mates.

They have a beer and a chat when they meet up, they go to suprise birthday parties (for the older ones), they hang crap on each other when they can, the have a laugh.

If you keep an eye out on Sunday you just might see the blokes mentioned in Craigs post shake his hand and be friendly;)

Rob

Come on Rob...

Bowlers from different centres - mates????

Th Emerson is all out war isnt it??
Isnt that why I packed all my body armour....

:D

V

Come on Rob...

Bowlers from different centres - mates????

Th Emerson is all out war isnt it??
Isnt that why I packed all my body armour....

:D

V

Don't you have Tothie out your way, man he is one of the biggest yappers out there;) on and off the lanes:D

But rumour has it he is a grandpa now so he might mello.

You will only need body armour if Tonx or Dave C start riding shots:surrender:

Rob

If Wayne starts riding shots, get the ambulance ready....

Theres decent walkways between the lanes and walls arent there?

Gonna get the revometer on Kevvy this week, rumour has it that he's picked up a whole rev in the last 6 months?

Not really -- someone asked for odds.... so i gave odds.... I am sure you would think you are a better chance that 4's but i aint takin' the bait and i definitely aint takin' a bet :D

Bugger.

1/3 Gary having a relevant statistic at hand any time you ask him this weekend :)

You obviously still don't get it Wayne. They are all mates.

They have a beer and a chat when they meet up, they go to suprise birthday parties (for the older ones), they hang crap on each other when they can, the have a laugh.

If you keep an eye out on Sunday you just might see the blokes mentioned in Craigs post shake his hand and be friendly;)

Rob
Your post surprises me Rob -- are you saying Craig has mates ?:confused:

Actually when i read Craig's post the first thing i thought was that it was his way of telling us that Shep have actually made a couple of changes since the zone final. Neither Timmy nor Pete bowled in the zone.

Gary,

those odds sound good for an easy way to build up the Vbookie dollars.

Afterall, its all free to play with Vbookie dollars....

vbookie has been started....will pay 1st only...

got some odds for the ladies?

what about an all stars Vbookie as well?

I would say possible all stars

Tonx
Justin Lowe
Noddy
Hayes

All stars will be:

Justin (I'd rather be swinging my driver) Lowe
Ray (gimme any storm ball, quickly) Martin
Craig (I love to stroke) Ryan
David(paraffin oil is good for stuff) Porto
Alan ( 268 256 300 127 134 300 290) Notman

The man to miss out? Kevin (gimme 300 of that rpm!) Wilkins :D

All stars will be:

Justin (I'd rather be swinging my driver) Lowe
Ray (gimme any storm ball, quickly) Martin
Craig (I love to stroke) Ryan
David(paraffin oil is good for stuff) Porto
Alan ( 268 256 300 127 134 300 290) Notman

The man to miss out? Kevin (gimme 300 of that rpm!) Wilkins :D

Not a bad list, there are a couple of others that will go ok, as well as your good self.

Rob

Not so sure about the women's division - but here goes

2/1 - Shepparton (probably should be shorter)
4/1 - Werribee
5/1 - Sunraysia
7/1 - Bendigo & Geelong
8/1 - Mentone
15/1 - Epping, Narre Warren, Bowlarama and Ballarat

As for All stars -- men

2/1 Andrew Tonkin
2/1 Alan Notman
3/1 Chris Hamilton
3/1 Adam Hayes
4/1 Chris Benson
5/1 Merv Billing
6/1 David Porto
6/1 Justin Lowe
7/1 Ray Martin
7/1 Craig Ryan
10/1 Dillan de Mather
10/1 Kevin Wilkins
10/1 Paul Kerr
10/1 David Carmichael
10/1 Michael O’Keefe
10/1 Tim Thompson (assuming he is bowling)
15/1 Steve Toth
?? Wayne Chester

Anyone not on above list – 10/1

Feel free to add any others if i have left anyone out. Odds are a bit shorter because there are five chances to be an all star. If it was just high average odds would also be longer

All stars should never be a focus point in a "team" tournament but
Raymo is bowling well, Hammer is in form so they are in with good chances, but anyones a possibility on the weekend.

Last I heard Paul Kerr wasnt bowling after the issues in the Shep camp..

Back
Top Bottom