Emerson Shield odds

Thats a typical yankee attitude Wayne think only of yourself... I wish all the teams the best of luck especially the Shepparton bowlers.

Thats a typical yankee attitude Wayne think only of yourself... I wish all the teams the best of luck especially the Shepparton bowlers.

So I guess the Geelong Cats were happy for the Hawthorn side when they lost the Grand Final to the Hawks...:rolleyes:

What the hell does my nationality have to do with anything..that's a rotten thing to say.

no worse than you saying you hoped all the other teams bowl like crap, how unsportman like is that. Not a nice attitude

Guess you don't have an answer to my question that will fit in with your attack...
Have a nice day...and keep posting.

Got some new odds for this thread...

1000-1 against me congratulating someone after they throw a brooklyn strike to win.

geez..another personal attack. I'm looking forward to a face-to-face meeting at Epping. Come on down and say g'day. You WILL be there won't you?

I do hope you are going to go to sleep Wayne...

Be no good for you to fall asleep at the bowl an miss half the fun...

V

Wayne Wayne Wayne please be bowling C/Cup next year. It would be a honour of mine for you to be just another victim.

Deano

Back
Top Bottom