Emerson Shield odds

I think it would be safe to say that Narre would hold up the ladder for the mens.:surrender:
I don't think it is safe to say that Shane -- but it is a good way of taking the pressure off -- no expectations :)

I think there are 3 or 4 teams that realize if they bowl well they could come away with a win and if they bowl below average will probably finish mid field.

Other teams will be thinking if they bowl well they will finish between 3rd - 7th, but if they bowl badly they may end up last. Other years there has always been one or two inexperienced teams that were cellar dwellars but not this time.

I would say any of 5 teams could finish last -- depending on who struggles the most.

No Gary. I am not up for a stab at last place.

But for the men, the most likely winner will come from (but not in any specific order);
Mentone, Werribee, Shepparton

The following teams are all capable of the top 3, none will be easy beats;
Bowlarama, Colac, Narre Warren, Bendigo, Melton, Epping, Sunraysia

V

Gatsby and Vaughnn....get off the fence and make a pick!
Seeing as though my opinion is obviously so highly sought after .... i will go with Bendigo to finish last

There's no I in team -- but there is "I" in Bendigo :D

Gatsby and Vaughnn....get off the fence and make a pick!

I guess they won't, so I'll have one seeing I don't bowl and don't know who is in the teams.

Mentone
Werribee
Epping
Melton
Shepparton
Colac
Bowlarama
Sunraysia
Narre Warren
Bendigo

Lets see how I go:(

to THE ONE thats Mentone first not Melton!!!!:surrender:;)

Grumpy

Gary,

you going to start a Vbookie post so we can loose some of that really hard earned Vbookie dollars most of us have......

Im thinking the following:

Mens:

Shep
Mentone
Werribee

a good showing from Melton & bowlarama

Ladies:
Shep
Sunraysia
Werribee

As it has been said before. This event is all about win/loss ratio's. Not about who knocks down the most pins. The most important points are the 2 for overall, and those of the 6 & 7 bowlers on the weekend.

Afterall you can win 1 head to head and the overall, and still walk away with a 3 - 4 split of the points.

I dont think we will see to many white washes on the weekend. All teams have the abaility to make everyone work for the points.

This is what makes this event great, is that regardless of the conditions, it all comes down to head to head & overall points.

What is your team? If there is no Dean, Rob or Ray the below odds will remain.

If it were a horse race Sunrasia men (With out the above men) would be 70/1 to win and probably around $17 for a place? So i will give you those odds if you like!
How much you wanna lose sweet heart?

Oh but I will be there my friend . . Perhaps our team is not as strong as usual, however they are all willing to give it there best and are able to cause damage to any team thinking they might get easy points . . As long as they hit the head pin and spare whats left I'll be happy . . I feel most will agree with me when I say that a lot of games can be won with 10 closed frames . . :p

You expect closed frames? :wtf1:

Your weekend is shot anyway - Who shadow are you going to be :sad1:

Little Travvy out in the big wide world all on his lonesome- By the way are you still throwing those 6lb balls these days :weight_lift::weight_lift2::sport::bb:

Your weekend is shot anyway - Who shadow are you going to be :sad1:

Little Travvy out in the big wide world all on his lonesome- By the way are you still throwing those 6lb balls these days :weight_lift::weight_lift2::sport::bb:

6lb FTW!!! :cool:

It's even odds that at least one 'girl' will be beaten so badly that they'll cry this weekend. Now whether that 'girl' is bowling on the men's side or the ladies side remains to be seen....

Back
Top Bottom