Emerson Shield - 2007

Craig, those white pants will come back to bite you yet again I'm sure!!;)
Anyone got that pic to post.......lol

Paige, im sure if we looked through last years emerson thread it was posted in that, or was it the country cup thread.....

I know l have seen it posted on this site, in the last 12 months.

Final is November 24th and 25th

BTW - Anyone able to send / post averages for repechage ...:please:

You are a funny guy Lance :) -- but that still does not get me the results....

To be honest Gary, l had totally forgotten all about the repecharge final....

Out of sight out of mind l guess you could say.... and before anyone else says it..... what mind....

im just happy we got through to the finals

With the mighty Cyril, and the even mightier Lukey the lane man, how on earth could you have any doubt? :mad::mad::mad:

I think I have the entire results somewhere at home, but that would require me searching through mountains of crap on my PC desk... :D I'll do my best but don't hold your breath..

I don't have a copy anymore :S
However, if they are still on the Altona computer, I can grab a HTML copy next weekend (7th) and pop it up somewhere.

Not long to go now till Emerson finals in geelong. hope everyone is ready for a great weekend and high scoring. good luck to everyone bowling and also to my team EPPING both ladies and males good luck

I think things are partly in limbo at the moment Tonx.

I daresay there will be a lot more chat as we get closer to the end of November.

It is fair to say that without craig competing things are a lot quieter though (for now! :D)

Well I think it all starts tonight for Werribee....

A little mini Emerson league battle between yours truly and Jason Newman.
Less then a month to go... I have some motivation at the moment, so hopefully we can turn that into some good results...

Was Altona a sign of things to come at the Emerson final? (with Werribee dominating!)

Well I think it all starts tonight for Werribee....
A little mini Emerson league battle between yours truly and Jason Newman.
Less then a month to go... I have some motivation at the moment, so hopefully we can turn that into some good results...
Was Altona a sign of things to come at the Emerson final? (with Werribee dominating!)

Only because you had Mr "club champion" Staudinger in the side....

Only because you had Mr "club champion" Staudinger in the side....

Hahahahaha..... He may still suit up for Geelong. A month is a long time in bowling.

I guarantee it won't be for me this time. :p

What are Epping bringing to the table this year anyway?

Hahahahaha..... He may still suit up for Geelong. A month is a long time in bowling.
I guarantee it won't be for me this time. :p
What are Epping bringing to the table this year anyway?

Purple shirts, grog and possibly meat pies. We also bring the entertainment headed by our resident useless whinging POM ;)

What else is there to bring?

We have a few newbies to tournament bowling in our side, but having just been unlucky at the first qualifying, and bowling well in the repercharge, we should be able to drink every other team well under the table. Then with all you cats hungover, we should provide a shield winning performance. :D

Back
Top Bottom