Has Emerson become a joke?

Kelly,
Do you even know how to read? I really don't care what happened at Mildura. All it did was highlight the problems. But I forgot you are one of the narrow-minded sheep that follow a certain person on whatever is said, whether you agree or not. Are you ever going to get your own opinion or you going to keep going the way you have all your life? Did you get her permission to post that?

You know what amuses me? People like you who don't have your own opinion (unless you are told what it is) yet you criticise others for having one.

I have highlighted the problems as I see them, Edi has replied and no doubt read the rest of this. What happens from there happens.

Kev,
I expected no less and I don't need to prove myself to anyone, especially Chase. But when he tells me or anyone else to "shut up and let the grown ups sort it out" then he is out of his league and deserves what he gets.

yeah I know kevvy....and chase an gary the king has spoken....listen to his wise words and do it on the lanes....enough is enough

hamma

Do we have a official time on what time check in is? This would be good if we could get it all in concrete.

Deano

Details will be sent via email to all centres involved in the final.
Once that is done, I'll get them posted on TB for everyone.

This thread could be what we've been hoping and praying for, to get Bowling back on to Primetime T/V, where it used to be, back in the early days. Base it on "Neighbours", "Days of Our Lives - even as far back as " Dallas", and so on. A good, gritty no punches pulled drama - good guys, nasties, conflict, maybe even throw in a bit of romance?

What about the Bowling? Yes, Yes - that's the good ( and cunning ) bit. Have it going on , firstly, just in the background. Have it just causing a bit of the tension, then g-r-a-d-u-a-l-l-y, involve it more and more, until it's part of the central theme, indeed IS the central theme: inseparable from the dramas and rivalries - where scores are settled - a little bit of gratutitious violence here wouldn't go astray.

Can't you see it? Bowling, and bowlers, back to it's, and their, rightful place as a top spectator sport. Next target, the Olympics. Look out, here we come!!!

POSITIVES FROM ZONE FINAL
1 Chirnside ladies and Mens team made the Final;);)
2 Chirnside bowled well on Mildura's DITCH (left was better on Saturday ROB)
3 Lisa's Lamb Rolls YUMMO
4 I showed Peter Emmett (Mildura's almost number 1) how to finish a game to win:D:D:D
5 You were Lucky to draw Kevvie:mad::p
6 SHEPS high Fives still hurt!!
7 Visiting MILDURA seems to make me drink Alcohol (bad girl Miss Flynn-Singh)
8 Most left the keys to the SHEEP STATION at home:eek::(:confused:
9 Missed the chocolate covered LEBBO;);)
10 MOST importantly JESS GARIOCH IS BACK:):):):):)

Hopefully GOLDPIN might call a meeting at the Final to sort out Committee , Rules and most importantly have someone there to listen to the bowlers
and get this GREAT TOURNAMENT back on track and make ALL bowlers to tryout to compete in this GREAT GAME we ALL love called TENPIN BOWLING

CHEERS
Ian Strahan

I heard it was a great final. Wish i was there for it. I'll be there at the Final bowling so im looking forward to catching up with all for a nice chat.

Deano

POSITIVES FROM ZONE FINAL
1 Chirnside ladies and Mens team made the Final;);)
2 Chirnside bowled well on Mildura's DITCH (left was better on Saturday ROB)
3 Lisa's Lamb Rolls YUMMO
4 I showed Peter Emmett (Mildura's almost number 1) how to finish a game to win:D:D:D
5 You were Lucky to draw Kevvie:mad::p
6 SHEPS high Fives still hurt!!
7 Visiting MILDURA seems to make me drink Alcohol (bad girl Miss Flynn-Singh)
8 Most left the keys to the SHEEP STATION at home:eek::(:confused:
9 Missed the chocolate covered LEBBO;);)
10 MOST importantly JESS GARIOCH IS BACK:):):):):)

Hopefully GOLDPIN might call a meeting at the Final to sort out Committee , Rules and most importantly have someone there to listen to the bowlers
and get this GREAT TOURNAMENT back on track and make ALL bowlers to tryout to compete in this GREAT GAME we ALL love called TENPIN BOWLING

CHEERS
Ian Strahan

Im calling you out Strahny, I want a rematch hehe.... promise i will spare better this time round ;)

Hey Strahny did you want some of that brewery beer brought down with us? Apparently it makes you bowl better.

Deano

REMATCH !!!
you lost once another loss will mean Ray will be Number 1 for ever!! PETEY

And as for The booze no thanks once a year is enough you country Bumkins.
Can't wait for the final to see all the nice Country people from Mildura again.

Yes I do miss you pink teletubbies as well
Cheers

We will never see a final outside of Melbourne as the zones are country, the final metro.

I rememeber a final held at Morwell and maybe (I could be wrong) Shepparton as well?

We will never see a final outside of Melbourne as the zones are country, the final metro.

I rememeber a final held at Morwell and maybe (I could be wrong) Shepparton as well?

I think your right there Motta, I seem to remember some Gold VT SS doing a burnout that nearly blotted out the sun for a few minutes !! , well maybe not but it wasn't a bad effort . . :D

I think your right there Motta, I seem to remember some Gold VT SS doing a burnout that nearly blotted out the sun for a few minutes !! , well maybe not but it wasn't a bad effort . . :D

Felt sorry for the car behind us. dont think he/she could see for at least 2 minutes ;)

Back
Top Bottom