COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
Hey Wayne why dont you worryy bout getting all you plastic parts fixed and make sure you there for emerson. Ill be waiting for you. Oh thats right you probly wont be there cos your weak. My doctor didnt want me bowling on the weekend. But hey id do anything to be out there bowling.

Deano

Deano..What are you going to do when a washed up has been 57 yr old man makes you look like a rank amateur?

The one thing i won't do is lie to you...If I tell someone I'm not bowling, then I don't bowl!

He just has no heart from all the crap he has been saying on here.... and its not for himself so he won't bowl............. hey deano you should put money on a ramp game against him......odds.....Deano 2/1 and Wayne 200/1.....

lies = tactics = FAIL!

The simple fact is, you told me you wouldn't be bowling, then you bowled. No matter how you spin it, that's always going to be a lie.

And what's with the anger?...it's all in fun bro

granite?
FF.jpg

I reckon, at home, we can talk Wayne into bowling, at Emerson. Come on Wayne.

Then the fun can start.

Would that not mean that Wayne would have to physically go into the Bendigo bowl and then physically roll balls down the lane to qualify?

Or is there special treatment down that way for some?:p

Rob;)

team captain today... team manager and coach tomorrow!
At this rate, all the other teams may as well stay home and save themselves the embarassment of losing..

Your welcome back bowling anytime Wayne....

It certainly creates a lot of interest when your in the team..

Is there any bowler stats on the Country Cup 2010 yet,or do we have to wait for Gary Black to do the honors.?

Your welcome back bowling anytime Wayne....

It certainly creates a lot of interest when your in the team..

Is there any bowler stats on the Country Cup 2010 yet,or do we have to wait for Gary Black to do the honors.?

All the team stats were handed out to team captains/managers at the completion of presentations from the event.

Not finished yet but this at least gives all averages etc for those who have not had access to the final results

Attachments

• Mildura-2010.xls
    42.5 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom