COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
Hey Lebbo Bro's............. You both may have a knock on the door from the
"SIGN POLICE" sometime soon. They came to the bowl looking for you........
apparently found some finger prints.

I have some pretty poor iPhone video footage of the lebo brothers in the act from that long walk home haha. Lucky the local coppers were busy attending an violent altercation on a front lawn in San Mateo Avenue! There was some seriously whacked **** going on there!!!

As for the bartender - i did not get refused any drinks - i found him to be pleasant and friendly and had no problems getting served - frequently.

as long as you bought one drink, it was the same drink that you had been buying all night, you could recite the greek alphabet backwards and you could prove where you were on the 23rd of november 1986.

:D

Hey Lebbo Bro's............. You both may have a knock on the door from the
"SIGN POLICE" sometime soon. They came to the bowl looking for you........
apparently found some finger prints.

Depends on which sign they are investigating the one before Monday night, the one during Monday night or the couple on the way home from Monday night - you could say that the Lebbo Bros have a serious sign grabbing disorder. ;)

The Lebbo Bros Motto

So Many Signs So Little of The NIght Left

It was lucky the residents of san mateo were having the punch on otherwise another 2 signs would have made it back to the motel :p

You wouldn't understand wayne con its called having fun with your mates....... hey dan wasn't one of the comments that kept getting repeated on the walk home from that disput was (I'll get my brothars on to you ****s! I'm callin them now you ****s! well it just felt like we were home in shepp.......

please explain the San Mateo reference

THere Is A Street In Mildura CAlled San MAteo Drive (this was where we passed the punch on) I just neglected put the drive on it

Worried about an American Reference were we wayne :confused:

hey dan wasn't one of the comments that kept getting repeated on the walk home from that disput was (I'll get my brothars on to you ****s! I'm callin them now you ****s! well it just felt like we were home in shepp.......

**** Chris At least you can remember what happend on the way home :surrender:I'm a little hazy

it wasnt Brothars He said ....Bruddas ,Funny thing was this was a fight between a man and a woman and he was loosing so he was gunna gets his bruddas and then she was gunna get her bruddas must have lots of bruddas in Mildura

THat has been the only time I've ever seen WOZA take a backward step,well 30 to the right

THere Is A Street In Mildura CAlled San MAteo Drive I just neglected put the drive on it

Worried about an American Reference were we wayne :confused:

Thanks for enlightening me...it's just that I used to live in a town called San Mateo..a little place of around 100,000 people.

You wouldn't understand wayne con its called having fun with your mates....... hey dan wasn't one of the comments that kept getting repeated on the walk home from that disput was (I'll get my brothars on to you ****s! I'm callin them now you ****s! well it just felt like we were home in shepp.......

Pretty ordinary statement Chris. Wayne was simply asking a question, not having a shot at anyone.

For once......well i will have too buy him a drink then to appolagies for that statement then.... when he bowls emerson roll offs at bendigo...........

I reckon, at home, we can talk Wayne into bowling, at Emerson. Come on Wayne.

Then the fun can start.

Pretty ordinary statement Chris. Wayne was simply asking a question, not having a shot at anyone.

You have got to be kidding me Farqy.....Wayne hints at bowling Emerson and you jump the fence to defend him:confused:

I don't know whether to laugh, cry or back hand slap you up the side of the head:rolleyes:

Rob

You have got to be kidding me Farqy.....Wayne hints at bowling Emerson and you jump the fence to defend him:confused:

I don't know whether to laugh, cry or back hand slap you up the side of the head:rolleyes:

Rob

Rob - don't know what you are talking about, he is just misunderstood :D:eek::)

Back
Top Bottom