Counrty Cup 2005

R

Roo Boy

Well i thought i would get in early and say that mildura will win Country Cup 2005 because we will be better prepared than anyone.

Roo Boy

No kev getting thrown out of the bowl more.

Can you trade me to shep so i can bowl emerson shield with u

Deano

Team Deano C/Cup 2005

more preparation time hey rooboy

i think the guys still remaining in emmerson shield, might be a lil more match toughened, seeing both finals are at geelong

is garioch gonna go to country cup, or ya fielding hacks again, you have already proven you can't carry the load, your good but not that good

we will be running at least 5 of our 7 from emmerson at country cup, so it aint gonna matter

it will be GEELONG comfortably

they should have a draft at country cup so crap teams like the sunraysia mens team can pick up decent bowlers from the mainstream society

and dont think you will stretch your margin to anymore than 10 when you play andrew craig on a decent condition, if ya lucky to even get in front of him.

Yeah Rob are you gonna go

I can teach you tiddlywinks :wink:

And Roo Boy I hink that the only thing that you are sure of winning at Geelong is another pair of Rhondas G strings :lol:

5 out of 7 hey Chucky pity you wont be 1 of those 5

Hey Deano

I just wanted to point out a small fact that you spelt country wrong so from now til march next year everytime anybody looks at the victoria forum it will have Counrty Cup 2005 :p :p lol

We are so going to make this topic the largest, we've got just under six months to dribble as much crap as we can and with pointless posts like this one we will be well on the way!! :wink: :wink: lol

Who do you want to trade with on the Shepp team?

maybe i will, maybe i might be working near here, or maybe i can just base my residence here and travel all over

80% chance i'll be wearing navy blue
15% green and gold
4.9% pink and black
0.1% blue and yellow

thanx mate

got it thursday night

your follow thru was perfect, just got to fix that release now :wink:

Craig Craig Craig you are just worried we are goin to come to your centre and kick your buts.

As for Andrew Craig he is the best bowler at C/Cup and will be for as long as he bowls and i told u at morwell that it was one of my greatest achievments beating him by 100 pins.

Hey Craig does that mean if u bowl for us i would have to carry you???? The old saying goes if u cant beat them join them dosent it???? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hey Kev wats goin on down your way??

You gone all quiet and arent bagging as much

Deano

that makes it 101 times you have told me about that now

find a spot for greg clark in that team

i might even have a bet with you on the outcome

money talks, and we know what walks :wink:

you aint got the talent to go with us, from now on when i ring you, i am reversing the charges, cause my words are worth paying for

did you check out our results yesterday

or are you in denial about emmerson shield now :wink: :wink: :wink:

gees we were good, and we have some fine tuning to do

who is having a go

hi all just writeing to see went everyones trials are and who is going to be trying?
ballarat trials are the 1 and 2 weekends foe sept so we will know our team on the 12 of sept so i will post it then and good luck to all bowlers trying out

Hey Deano

anytime you want to Bowl for Shep let me know,we would happily accept you in our ranks would certainly liven the place up a bit....lol

I'm keepin quiet at the moment waiting patiently for Emmerson so we can get an idea of what to expect at Country Cup,then the major planning starts I dont know if we'll have the ability to beat Geelong being we are a Dry Lane Team but they'll know they have played us......

And If All teams go in with this philosphy,Geelong may cop some bruises along the way...Figuratively speaking of course

And If all else fails we will have a great time....Go Erotic Nights :D :D

Cheerz
Kevin

Kev your giving Erotic Nights a bit of a plug!! I was only joking when I said you spend more time there when you should be bowling!! lol :p :p

I wonder if imagining your opposition naked would work when your bowling might be a really bad mental picture but you never know it might work for some people!! lol I'm sure you could imagine who!!

What do you guys think!! :-k :shock: 8)

Orrr Paigeeee

Your a bad bad girl.....lol,I reckon Deano's just shat himself too....lol

Cheerz
Kevin

rooboy has got more creases than an unironed hankie, thats been screwed up in your pocket for a month

Well what can i say for someone who wont be bowling country cup.... noticed i spelt country right unlike the topic hehe but thats not the point... anyone wanna draft an ex mildura bowler with a few years country cup experience? am i still able to bowl even though im bowlin in a hole?
im up for any offers if im able to bowl heheh.

Poor Deano being compared to a screwed up hankie :p I don't know where you think of these things Craig!! :wink:

Pete just cos you ain't bowling doesn't mean you can't visit!!

Unfortunately we have requirements and one is our local champs which were in may, and league games too but theres always room for one more next year! :D

We're friendly people in shepp... well most of us are anyways lol. Kev will even take you out the back to you know where. He gives them a big plug...hmm that doesn't sound right sorry kev but you know what I mean lol :shock: :p

Back
Top Bottom