Bernie Cubbitt

I think this is a pretty strong team.
Natalie

Now Craig you forgot something! :oops:

The women!! Shame on you :?

Nat remembered and so did Dave, but you didn't tisk tisk! :p

And I thought I was getting somewhere! :lol:

Oh yeah that too!

But I figured that there was an explaination behind that one!

No emerson no country cup. Whats going on Craig? :?

Famous words on my 2 Contry Cup wins to Chucky's 0

craig said:
WOZZA

treasure that win, cause it will be your last while i live in this state

Well he might not have moved out of the state but close enough
Looks like win Number 3 Could be just around the corner :wink:

well the way i see it

on the weekend, i busted my ass for 175 average, now if thats a true reflection of my ability, well i have done the right thing by my team in pulling out, if its not a true reflection, i'd like the management to tell me what the hell bloody happened and why wasn't it fixed, i left that bowl under the impression it was me, not the lanes......

maybe they should pull their head out of the sand, and face up to some truths, that was crap, they didn't know why, and they didn't know how to fix it.

all they did was hide and blanket the whole issue, i will never put foot back in the centre again, i have spent my last dollar there

they might take my money for granted, i definately don't

two weeks ago 660/3
last week 660/3

thursday night (they didn't oil) 540/3

saturday (they tried to oil) 170 average
sunday (they tried to improve saturday) 180 average

i know its a form slump, but i know who's form has slumped,

shame on you GEELONG BOWLING LANES

Hey Craig

I am dissapointed you've pulled the pin,but I totally understand
your point

"they might take my money for granted, i definately don't"

Is very valid for the company,the Director seems to try to help in balancing bowlers requirements as against centre's proffits but the managers,assistant managers seem to have an "Us against them attitude"......its a pitty we all cant live in harmony....lol,.....There have been many times myself and others have wanted to pull the pin but as our next nearest centre is 1.5 hrs away(and has a keggle but no techie who knows how to run it) so we'd be no better off....

This is not a slag off of my centre but what happens in the real world

Cheerz
Bowl300

Its a shame that it has ended this way Chucky for both you personally and the Geelong Bowl

I think that at one time or another anyone who has bowled at a centre for any period of time can relate to this situation. People can and will make mistakes - myself included.

It all comes to a head when there is an obvious problem and instead of admitting that there is a problem and coming to a resolution. The situation is further fuelled by the "blanketing" of the issue.

I cant remember which Tournament it was this year when everyone got up to practice and found that there was no oil on the lanes (the oil machine was not filled before it oiled the lanes). Play was stopped - lanes oiled - problem solved.

Whilst not all problems are this easily solved nor all centres want to be defending the conditions every time someone bowl crap -and these people exist - obvious problems should be and need to be addressed ASAP.

This by no means is a personal attack on any bowling centre nor am I telling you how to run/manage your own centre but a bit of professional courtsey can go along way especially when the people involved are your regular business income.

If that is the same 'it aint gonna happen as last year' then I will take those odds :wink:

I reckon the chances are pretty good.........

Emerson will give us a better Idea

Cheerz
Kevin

Back
Top Bottom