Counrty Cup 2005

Haven't heard from Carmers in a while maybe he's scared about the outfit I'm preparing!!

Don't be scared Andrew I'm sure it will bring out the colour in your eyes!! :lol: :multi:

Who is counting sleeps I was told today the its only 10 months til christmas! :x-mas:

Wow only 15 :sleeping: left!!

Not long to go now and after sales no show against Morwell maybe the little bit of yellow on our shirt might be a little too much or was it badly organised, well we will never know.
Well im gonna start the ball rolling with the shirt swaps, im looking to swap two shirts hopefully a Latrobe (Woza im only a large) and open on any other. hopefully some of you can help.

Grumpie, David or I would gladly swap our work shirts with you, just come and see us in the cafe after the event is over.

Paige I am still here, I want to know what the outfit is before I commit to wearing it, I need to accessorize to look my best.

Craig, have you got the call yet? Maybe the committee is leaving it as a suprise for the Friday Night Fun One? Then again, dont hold out.....that would be following protocol wouldn't it?

So how many people actually look like coming to the friday night event? Numbers for catering would be good.

Carmers im afraid the bright colours of our shirts would show up the dirt too much but thanks anyway. But then again who knows.
Sale might turn up Friday night, wouldnt that be a scare :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Grumpie said

Not long to go now and after sales no show against Morwell maybe the little bit of yellow on our shirt might be a little too much or was it badly organised, well we will never know.

You know and I know what happened if not pm me

Chucky said

and any garioch - 45/1 on bowling a 300
Are the odds pushed out because of the inclusion of the third garioch :wink: :lol:

Hi Carmers,
Count most of Sunraysia Team in on Friday night, not sure on a couple, they may be leaving Mildura a bit late to make it.

Woza,
the 3rd Garioch addition would have to up the odds of a 300 not push them out :wink:

L G

ONE week to go.

All the biggies have gone quiet. :p

Might be getting a bit scared. :shocked!:

Big match first up with LaTrobe and the home side. Will give us a good indication of what the weekend has in store for us. :wink:

Rob

Rob said

Big match first up with LaTrobe and the home side. Will give us a good indication of what the weekend has in store for us.

Every match is a big match isnt it :wink:

I am just lookin forward to Round 22 on Monday

8 more sleeps :sleeping:

Hey Rob

Its not we've gone quiet.....Its just not the same having No Chucky To Verbally Joust With,even giving Deano a spray just doesnt have the same effect And I cant give to much to Woza He's liable to sit on me Friday night and that'll be the end of my weekend :D

"8 More Sleeps"

Cheerz
Kevin

Now Carmers as I haven't heard back from you I'm assuming you will wear my design and it will impress!! 8)

We have been working on it today and it is coming along nicely!!

8 :sleeping: to go!! But who's counting! :lol:

Paige, I would gladly the design that you have, whatever it may be. I am sure that it will be some shade of bright pink coming from the people of Shepparton.

Looks like it should be a good turn out for the friday night fun one. You will get three Carmichaels for the price of one on the night.

3 Carmichaels for the price of one, now that's a big package.

Have to have some cowboy csuckers set up for Rowey and the girls. :wink:

Not long now people. :crazyeye:

Rob

Rob that sounds like a good plan. :wink:

I will let Rowie know that he will have some cs cowboys waiting for him. I'm sure he will be super excited!! :shocked!:

Back
Top Bottom