Counrty Cup 2005

Hey Craig

I notice you havent been swamped with "come bowl for us" posts so as you dont feel left out we've decided to offer you The Shepparton Mens Mascot Posistion :rainbowa:

Its a non paying Posistion,but you get to gee up the team (right up your Alley...Pardon the pun....)and hang it on other teams...even better for you of course we'll have to find something for you to wear although I'm sure Paige will outfit you perfectly :oops: :oops: ,and if not theirs always some of Deano's outfits....Lets see.....The Pink Pig or Mareka or maybe The Golden Dollar Jacket,personally I like that one and we could call you the"Money Man" so apt 8) 8)

What ya reckon Chuckstar you in ???

Cheerz
Kevin

did you mention "sledging" ???

ooo i could be interested

lol, i reckon i could do more damage off the lanes than on them

actually i know i can

look at the pressure i have loaded on them 6 blokes up the road who want to stick it where the sun don't shine if they win

they are more worried about losing to me, then they are to you

which as we all know has been a major weakness of their's, beat the big teams, but get ambushed by the sleepers

na, the closest i will get to that place is on the drive thru to warrnambool cup in november

the funny thing about this whole scenario is, if they win, they are only doing what i want them to do.

the whole sh** stirring thing came because of another loss we had, that we should never have lost, i remember over 10 years ago ray taylor pulled out a hand full of jelly beans, and made everyone take one, then said to the ones who chose a yellow jelly bean to go have a good look at themselves.

so i just decided to reinvent the yellow (canary) theory, cause you can't motivate these guys by being nice to them, look at last year, i was all praise and they lost, you got to get their backs up, which i reckon i have successfully done. at least i know if they lose this time, they can't blame my absence for their failure like they did at emmerson.

cause the last thing i would want is for any of you dogs to get ya hand on that trophy ever again

you just aren't good enough :p :p :p

although there will be a couple that will nip at their ankles, but all will be revealed in the final odds posting due out on country cup eve

but all will be revealed in the final odds posting due out on country cup eve

Country Cup eve thats a bit rough mate. Or is it you don't want to give us any ammo or inspiration when going up against the home team. :splat:

Anyway you could sneak into the Cafe for a quick beer on the Friday night, in disguise maybe as one of the Shepp. boy's friends :angel:

:D

Rob

Or we could dress him up as a girl and he could go in as one of the shepp womens team!! Oh no that won't work we don't wear white pants!! :lol:

I could always find Craig an outfit to wear! I'll just have a chat to deano for inspiration! After his outfit sat night he obviously has a hidden talent we haven't seen before!! :lol:

Firstly, the boys and I shall be there on the Friday night of Country Cup for the Friday Fun One. Couple of beers and a story or two will be good fun. Secondly, in regards to RooBoy's comments, who do people think would win in a play off match to represent Geelong between the current mens team and the outs and exclusions :?:

Look foward to seeing you all soon, GO ALBURY!

dave carmichael
andrew carmichael
matt robinson
craig chandler
brad ott
michael o'keefe

vs

anthony flynn
peter flynn
greg clark
gordon robinson
paul campbell
luke ross

depends how much the inclusions can handle the exclusions getting in their face

theres one beauty about the players area, ya cant go running when the heats turned up, nor can you change the rules, or even the lane conditions

based on these theories

i would rate the exclusions at 4-3 win one game match

I like those odds. Any chance of these teams playing off, even for fun? Would be worth a trip down to watch. 8)

A Friday night royal rumble - The winner gets to turn up for the remainder of the weekend. The loser off to hide
Somthing that everyone would like to see but I dont think that I will see it in my lifetime

On another note

Latrobe Valley Mens Team

Out - Steve Franklin

In Greg Smith 8)

very good kevvy

they dont look white enough

now tell me, what u doin shopping for clothes for me on ebay for???

maybe hunting for a few pink frocks

G'day people how r we all? Well it aint far away till C/Cup.

Has anything been organised for the Friday night?

Cant wait to catch up with everybody and hope everyone brings there hand bags this year cos we are bowling in the handbag city Geelong.

Hope you Shep boys La Trobe boys are ready because i know our team of men are.

It is game on.

deano

Roo Boy

Good to see that the newly acquired ball and chain can still reach the keyboard once and a while :wink:

We are ready dont panic about that. Jase is all fired up after your little SMS war.

It should be a good CCup this year so many teams that have somthin to prove. The Bookie might have a chance of making some money after being cleaned out last year :wink:

Only 19 more sleeps till we are READY TO RUMBLE.

Hey Woza
Will we see some form on the weekend or are you gonna let us win!!
Could be interesting and may even make the bookie change some odds, lets see if we can give your team a scare. You may even have to get into top gear, lets see what happens.
I wonder what odds we can get for this weekend :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 8) 8)

Well well well poor little Jase better be fired up because i can see his flame just like all the other teams getting put out this year.

The bookies will get cleaned out this year to because i rekon we will be favourites and we definitley wont let the favourite punters down. If we arent favourites i would like to wager some money on our team, anything over even money i would be happy with, but i know we will be odds on.

Gee Shep has gone really quiet they must have found something that is actually interesting to do, someone from mildura must be there then. HAHAHAHA Cos they cant be practising because i wouldnt let them in with those beautiful pink shirts and white pants. Gee when i think of it Chucky would fit in well there.

Its goin to be a loss having Chucky not bowling because it was so great beating him last year shooting brooklyn on a condition that could only favour him more than me, it was right down his alley so to speak. HAHA

Well is there any odds available yet for who is goin to win???? Men, Women and combined. Plus a All Star odds would be good.
Also how many times Geelong mite actually get fired up or crack a smile.

Hope some people bite back soon cos its getting boring on here

Deano

heres some odds for ya deano

you keep talking like that, and it will be odds on, your jaw might actually fall off

lol, yeah you beat me with 5 brooklyns, you forgot to mention how i towelled you up on your own pasture at the marathon

if your trash talking is only going to get stronger from here on in, i am buying ear muffs, because i reckon i will hear you from werribee at this rate

ODDS will be posted on cup eve, i dont want people using them to motivate themselves, dave will have copies for you all on the friday night.

still wanting to know teams, i only know half the field, and i hate using my imagination, it only gets me into trouble

geelong has 6 players

i am still waiting for a refund on my trial entry seeing i bowled under the rules that said 7 people would represent geelong or a phone call, but like my 300 plaque, that will probably take 12 months to recieve although i have a sneaking suspicion it might take a little bit longer

LIKE NEVER

pink represents more strength than yellow, and i know a couple of guys yellow just suits to a T, so pink wouldn't be that bad

Chucky,
I see the words on the screen they make no sense. Oh thats right you are just dribbling again.
:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom