Counrty Cup 2005

Congrats RooBoy :D

I hope this young Lady is going to be at Geelong,I'm sure we'd all like to meet the one whom is going to tame the wild one....lol

hows things going down Morwell woz ya been pretty quiet

Cheerz
Kevin

I wouldnt say that they are quiet
I have now bowled 13 games for the year 10 at ed flemming 3 in League
Started league this week on the new condition with the new old machine. -Not bad have bowled on worse - alot worse
Condition looked to be good for the youth tournament last week although it was just a little bit warm in the bowl.

Spent alot of time practicing the secret techniques that enabled us to win CCup last year so should be in good form for 6 weeks time.

Cant wait

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Congratulations Deano thats fantastic! :D
I have been waiting for nearly six years myself (don't tell Thomo I said that).

Woza, Carmers outfit is coming along I can't give too much away but it will be a sight to see thats for sure!!

Rooboy congrats mate on your engagement, you have got know idea how hard it was to get Rhonda out of the cupboard and tell her that her man has found true love somewhere else. She is very dissapointed but she asked about a Chucky and if he was going to be a Geelong this year?
Maybe a new love in her life?????????????

Rooboy engaged!!! Thought we would never see it. Another good man bites the dust. Rooboy - make sure you bring her to Geelong, we won't embarrass you.

Seriously congrats

David & Tracey

well i can understand why she would be hot for me after that lap dance at morwell

actually i was surprised, usually when they get on they can't get off

ooooops i meant

when they get off, they don't want to hop off

thats what i meant

lol :lol: :lol:

gees i do a good job at confusing everyone

maybe it gives me the upper hand

so who drafted me ????

i am ready to bowl and ready to win

Hey Deano

Is it true I heard you were thinking of having Woza and Chucky as bridesmaids,I dont know about woza but we know the Chuckstar always looks good in white :shocked!:

No Dave we wont embarrass him Noooo Not At all

Cheerz
Kevin

There is still so much to say and so little time to do it in.....

I would like to reserve the right to see this outfit paige before I commit myself to wearing it.

Congratulations Deano on being nailed down, not that I can talk. Look foward to seeing you all in just a few short weeks. Should try and get together some sort of FRIDAY NIGHT FUN ONE wereby all bowlers come in and have a beer and a yarn on the Friday night.....might be something in that. :?

i'll be in that idea

i like fun

i'm still waiting for my call up, wonder whats going on there :? :? :?

i could have sworn that seeing i qualified 2nd reserve and that 2 people pulled out, i would have got a run

last i heard, they skipped 8, skipped 9 and went to 10

talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face :!: :!: :!:

i suppose a big heart and a big mouth, doesn't mix well with a small mind and no balls

Hi everyone.

I'm sure Geelong has a few treats install for us this year being the 25th year of Country Cup.

Looking forward to Saturday night at Buckley's. I sure if Rhonda's making an apperance this year :roll: she wont have much trouble finding a single man out there now that Deano's not available, and Chucky probably won't be around :lol:

Carmers......Friday night sounds great, as long as our team are back in motel rooms by 12am

We're playin serious this year :2gunfire: :2gunfire: :2gunfire:

Only 5 weeks to go.......... \:D/

L G

(PS: maybe we could have Rob bring his x-mas pressie Alicia bought him, and he could teach you all how to play) :wink:

Thats it, its official: FRIDAY NIGHT FUN ONE is a go-er. Spread the word to all that are interested. Finger food provided.

Have you changed your number or anything Craig? Not too sure as to why you have not recieved that call. The other thing is that they didnt skip calling up 8th position, it just wasnt a favourite number with the remaining team members. In these crazy times, who really knows.....? :p

So what exactly is going on in the town of Geelong exactly?

There is alot of in & out going on.

Who is now the team?

DON CARTER,

As far as I know the team for Geelong is as follows:

MENS

G. Robinson
A. Flynn
P. Flynn
P. Campbell
G. Clark
L. Ross

WOMENS

B. Daniel
C. Murdoch
A. DeLange
K. Kantor
W. Thompson
S. Jobling
D. King

There have been a couple of changes with the men. In: L. Ross. Outs & Exclusions: M. Robinson, A. Carmichael, D. Carmichael, C. Chandler.

:p :?: :p :?: :p :?: :p :?: :p :?: :p :?: :p :?: :p :?: :p :?: :p :?:

Oh and Paige, I am still waiting for an update on the costume and what it entails.....

Sunraysia said

We're playin serious this year
With Roo Boy being tied down or was that up you might be a chance of making this statement true.
The addition of the third Garioch in this side can only be a good thing :wink:

Craig Said

i'm still waiting for my call up, wonder whats going on there
They did call you up they sent it by mail but last I heard it couldnt get through as the bridge out of Geelong was still smouldering after the fire :wink:

Carmers great idea for Friday night - Could this be the virgin tiddlywinks challenge - I know that Rob has been practicing. :lol:

5 weeks out it would be a good time to revise the odds seeing that there have been a few changes - What do you think Chucky

Captain Roo Boy is pretty quiet at the moment but I am sure that once we feed him up on a bit of attitude the week leading up to Country Cup he will be OK :eek:nfire:

Are the beers still limited to the Cafe?

Before the odds get redone are they going to put down a 3-1 condition or something high scoring :crazyeye:

And whats with the Geelong men's team :agrue: not getting along or getting into each other already :2gunfire:

Anyway can't wait!!!

Rob

lol

you mean i have do redo the odds

better hear from a few associations with their teams

colac warrnambool albury wodonga i think we haven't heard from

Carmers, I have had the best idea inspired by our friend Deano who we caught up with on the weekend as well as Rob and Lisa who have the bowl looking really great up there. That carpet is really tough on the eyes though!! :lol:

For it to really be effective I do need some info from you though and guess what, it will not be a skirt!! I have astounded myself and come up with something even better if it is possible! 8) I will be in touch!!

All at Shepp will be up for the friday night gathering sounds like a great opportunity to catch up with everybody. We are all getting in the gear for a fabulous weekend in march.

Well i thought it was time i had better got on here and said my thing.

Well what can i say apart from that we will win.

Its a different game this year. Its game on.

Well for Shep i have a few things up my sleeve for them. As i told you saturday night kev C/Cup may never be the same after this year. Tell Rowie i cant wait to see him. As for the rest of the team be wary. hahaha

Latrobe Valley well Woza i have already spoken to Motta and told him im bringing the kleenex for him this year, poor young fella.

Geelong i know a way to fix all the problems. Have the current team bowl off against the team who have left or been omitted or didnt qualify. Then whoever wins gets to go to C/Cup.

Well thats it for now. Cant wait to see everyone and especially Rhonda, i wonder if she will be up for a 3some. hahahahaha

Thanks for all the congrats too.

Deano

Roo Boy said

Latrobe Valley well Woza i have already spoken to Motta and told him im bringing the kleenex for him this year, poor young fella.

Bringing the kleenex are you. Obviously you still have supplies from last year.

Geelong i know a way to fix all the problems. Have the current team bowl off against the team who have left or been omitted or didnt qualify. Then whoever wins gets to go to C/Cup.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm :-k

Back
Top Bottom