COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
Gary................... You Idiot............ I dont need to say anything else except YOU IDIOT.

TOTALLY AGREE

Its funny because i have made the Shepp Team 8 times Gary ....HAHA
Best look at the fact b4 opening mouth hey.....
So Your Giving Up Gary Hey
So 1-0 to Chubba

TOTALLY AGREE

Its funny because i have made the Shepp Team 8 times Gary ....HAHA
Best look at the fact b4 opening mouth hey.....
So Your Giving Up Gary Hey
So 1-0 to Chubba

I don't think I even responded to you until now.

If you think I have given up then you are the idiot.

So you are going to sit in the background and try and jump on the bandwagon because you were not in the team? Nice tactic but you are also not worthy of any more responses.

Just wondering what the elegibility criteria is for Country Cup?

Off the cuff - TBA registered at a Country Centre and not reside within 70kms of the city centre - All associations have different criteria for example - ours your also have to compete in the local champs, others have special leagues, bowl in certain tournaments etc.

Bury Alive match - Mankind vs Chubba

Attachments

• grave.jpg
    grave.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 2
  • gary.jpg
    gary.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Chubba.jpg
    Chubba.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 2
Update - Mr Socko has turned on Mankind and pushed him and Chubba into the grave and burried them both alive - Hopefully that is the last we will hear from both of them for a while

Attachments

• Mr Socko.jpg
    Mr Socko.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 88
Nothing I said was about me being good. I was just letting you know I qualified for the team easily despite your stupidity to indicate otherwise.

If you don't know why you need to talk to your old man about setting yourself up against people already then you should ask him anyway. Consider it a learning experience and you are welcome.

You digging yourself a hole here Chase?

I asked you where were you bowling?

if you manage to get a game. dont start braggin you got 16 games either.. i have an answer;

1. Everyone else didnt bowl well
2. Home center advantage or
3. Manual scoring lol

im sure next year if im able to bowl, ill kick your **s, your all talk mate! no game at all :p

i think you will find history will tell you he averages bowling 95%+ of all games at country cup, gazza will correct me if i'm wrong
Just been scanning through all the old posts - from Deano's 11 country cups he has bowled 195 games of a possible 204 (i don't have records for 1997) that is 95.6% -- at least you got one Deano stat right Craig.

Deano..shouldn't you be out practicing so you can average 220 in next years Country Cup?....Poor Chucky will be counting on you.
:p

Back
Top Bottom