You know your a league bowler when.....

You seek recognition for your 5th 300 for the season and your impressive 245 average.... whilst bowling 2 events against the big boys averaging 175.

you've been bowling league for 15+ years and some one bowling league for the first time comes up and tells you how to bowl....:(

You know when you are a league bowler at Caboolture because the lanes stay on for practice after league on Wednesday night for FREE.

You are able to bowl FREE praccy games forever as you have been in league for 10 years and then are toooooo old to take advantage !!!

Flower

You know when you are a league bowler at Caboolture because the lanes stay on for practice after league on Wednesday night for FREE.

You are able to bowl FREE praccy games forever as you have been in league for 10 years and then are toooooo old to take advantage !!!

Flower

oi Mary :D
ive been at caboolture for 10 years and have free practice
and i aint old :p
Aaron Dickfos

You constantly hear the same house bowlers complain about the lanes, even though you yourself dont seem to have an issue on the lanes.

...when you see a picture of yourself in your 'bowling gear' from 25 yrs ago, and all thats changed to the present day is the colour and amount of the hair on your head(and your White Dot has lasted that long too!!!)

ps
Bonus points if your shirt is from a Railway tournament(geez did those things used to get a few people!!)

I just realized that I still have some Railway Shirts - i thought I'd thrown them all out!!! Back then, Bowling did get in the way of Drinking!!!

Might have to ask you the same question as i asked Paul R, any of the VCBA shirts survived till now?

Unfortunately, no - the Blue one lasted longest, and my 1997 Launceston Cup one "died" in the wash last month, too!

.....when you have a John McEnroe-like outburst after leaving the 10-pin from a pocket shot

......when you know all the names of the staff who work at your center

.....when you own more than 8 bowling balls but only use the same 2 or 3 balls every week

first one it got that way on Sunday night in my scratch league after smashing the pocket 5 times in a row and leaving single pins..ha ha.

2nd one: kind of happens when I'm a staff member there too.

guilty of the 3rd one as well

You know your a league bowler when the 2 ex-wifes you pay child support to are bowling on the pairs either side of you................

or you drop your teenage son of at his first party, and as he steps from the car you say "Good luck and high scoring"

Monique, can't help myself, (see what you started.)

I shudder to think what the response will be later on in the night.

I put it in the hole:eek:
Plenty of spilts:mad:
Plenty of oil out there:rolleyes:
My balls came back wet.:eek:
Its hanging out to the right

You can add many more, as only a league bowler would be able to CONVERT the speak to any other activity. LOL:):):)

Fuzz

i better clear that up before monique cops the flack for the above comments, Jason english made the above comments lol...... Have fun all.....:)

Back
Top Bottom