You know your a league bowler when.....

...when you see a picture of yourself in your 'bowling gear' from 25 yrs ago, and all thats changed to the present day is the colour and amount of the hair on your head(and your White Dot has lasted that long too!!!)

ps
Bonus points if your shirt is from a Railway tournament(geez did those things used to get a few people!!)

...when you see a picture of yourself in your 'bowling gear' from 25 yrs ago, and all thats changed to the present day is the colour and amount of the hair on your head(and your White Dot has lasted that long too!!!)

That's scary, l've got such a picture on my office desk! Still use the purple Hammer occassionally as well.

Ringwood Dunn Sheild shirt, on the approach at Sunshine with 2 other blokes holding an Excalibur and a Phantom.

wtf .......:wtf1::wtf1::wtf1::wtf1::wtf1:

edited - damn the post was deleted - now my wft :wtf1: look like they have no reason for being there

when ......you buy a brand new ball it gets damaged the first night you bowl with it ......:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

One of the things you love about the Canberra Winter is that the heating causes extra carry down giving you a better look than the Summer mega-bounce.

Yep. I'm a league bowler! ;)

You think you should get automatic into your city's country challenge team, cause you've been in it for 10 years in a row already.

You know your a league bowler when you announce to the league players (as we did this week) that your TBA dues this year will be $27.50 and you get a reply from over 60% of the members "What's a TBA?"

You leave your shoe cover on and throw a ball, you end up at about the arrows, then laugh with the people you are bowling with about how stupid that was.

For the record, no alcohol was involved ;)

You continually forget to give way two lanes when bowling OS, but when you return home all you want to do is give way two lanes.

Back
Top Bottom