You know you love bowling too much when....

You know you love this Game to much when back in 1995 i tried to give it away, i was just so sick of it!!, but couldnt!, i just kept bowling to the "spark" and the will to win came back it took about 9months. Havent one since 1995 but **** happens
icon_smile.gif

***When your parents used the bowl as a form of child care...***
***When you can't recall any year or event unless you relate it to a state trip...and every sentence begins with the bowl and the year, eg: "Remember Bankstown '97..."***
***When every member of your family has worked at the bowl at some stage, right from it's opening to the present...***
***When your home number is on speed dial at the bowl, along with your mobile and fax, etc OR YOU have the bowl's number on speed dial at home...***
***When you take naps in the bowl's creche, 'cos you know you're only gonna be back in a couple of hours, so it's no use going home...***
***When you keep a change of clothes and deodrant in your bowling locker...***
***When you miss going in there just for one day and everyone puts out a search party... "WHERE'VE YA BEEN???!!!***
***When you can't recall the last time you ate a meal that wasn't from the bowl, or from the takeaway just down the road...HOMECOOKED, WHAT'S THAT?"***
***When you've spent your budget on bowling and they're knocking down your door 'cos the bills aren't paid...***
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Good ones lisa
icon_wink.gif

Here's another one - about a guy i know...

**When u spend the whole week looking forward to league cuz it's the height of your social life
icon_cool.gif

hey art,

thats not such a bad idea. plan your honeymoon on the same week as a torny.
"well, since we are here anyway honey, whats the harm in trying to get some more money for you to spend at the markets"

(trying to explain why the suitcases are so heavy may be difficult tho
icon_biggrin.gif
)

Had a real giggle Lisa..good one.
Lane 1 baby you are.
I got a call on Tuesday nite from one of our trio team members.."is it Thursday nite yet"
This from some one who has been bowling league for some 20 yrs.
Mind you there is a chq. waiting for him for $4778..spare jackpot winner.(to be shared 3 ways)
Thats why we keep coming back..theres a pot of gold on offer all the time.
Staxy,Staxy,Staxy.whooo whoooooo.
icon_smile.gif

*When you confuse movie names with the ball you happen to be using at the time... i.e. "Yes, Night Hawk Down was a really good movie". lol.

Good one Bruv!!
icon_wink.gif

But then again, I guess I shouldn't pick on you considering the events that followed in the same evening!
icon_eek.gif

When you have your wedding photos taken at keon park bowl cause its raining and you cant think of any other dry place to go.

Back
Top Bottom