Who is bowling Rachuig trials?

anyone?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I heard that there were 12ish men & a little more women, but I would think there would be more men then women for sure.
So are you giving it a go Gunny?

I'd have thought that just because the entry form says pinfall carries over from Stage 1 to the matchplay stages that there is still no reason why they can't simply start matchplay this weekend. All will start off even so no one is disadvantaged. Unless of course they want the favoured bowlers to come into matchplay with an advantage (which is the wrong reason to keep it as advertised) then to me it seems a blatant waste of time and an unneccessary extra cost impost for all bowlers involved. These bowlers are willing to sacrifice a lot of time and money in October in order to represent their state so common sense tells me that this weekend should be matchplay from game 1 and the state team should be decided by Sunday afternoon.

That said unfortunately I am ineligible to bowl this weekend due to the fact I did not bowl state championships last year as I was in between contracts at the time. Good luck to all trying out at Clayton this weekend.

Was going to bowl with the numbers being less than 16 as I cannot not make the first weekend.
No point with carry over pinfall as impossible to catch it up...

Back
Top Bottom