What was your experience at your bowling centre when you wanted to join the TBA?

GBS

More than a newbie
An important question to every bowler who reads this.

What was your experience at your bowling centre when you wanted to join the TBA for 2009?

I wanted to register on line but its still now working. Registered at bowl with no problem but bowl has now run out of forms and waiting on new supply from TBA

I too wanted to register online.
Payed my money at the bowl and they were happy to take the money and the paperwork but they have no idea what to do it. They are just collecting it and are awaiting further instruction

Just paid at the centre, they happily took our money, issued our receipt stubs and said thanks! As far as we are concerned, we are registered, number or not :0)

I have been the League Secretary for my league for the last 4 years and the response has been the same each year from most of the league. The usual suspects don't care and just pay it, but only after a couple of weeks of playing fun and games with me. **rolls eyes**

Always been the same for me.

Over the years ive only seen one hero with a clipboard (whos long gone from the sport now) pull someones pinfall for a week because they paid a few days late(although that was the ATBC, i wonder if some people still think they're joining that?)

Back
Top Bottom