South Pacific centre qualifying fairness

David,
Very well said there.

To the bowlers who are just out to complain about how its "unfair" - the easy way out is just to buy your plane ticket and entry and head over to bowl in the SPC. Put your money where your mouth is and show your stuff.

Cheers
D

Hi Cameron

I noticed you took up the offer and subbed last night in International Doubles on the "best conditions at Dandenong" so I hope you paid your $2 entry fee to qualify for the SPC centre final to ensure it was fair for you!!!

I wonder now whether you still believe it is the lane conditions that make the difference in averages or simply a higher calibre of bowler and higher level of competition in that league, as you are aware there is $5000.00 first place up for grabs so one would assume those bowlers in both leagues have a little more at stake on Thursday's and thus their level probably rises accordingly.

Before you complain that the conditions were not normal for a Thursday night check last nights scores as there were still several high games and plenty of us still managed to shoot 600.

Cheryl :roll: :wink: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom