South Pacific Qualifying Madness

D

DaveK

I heard last night AMF are extending the qualifying for the "South Pacific classic " spot.
NOT enough entries yet ?

Why would any up & coming bowler not support this event. Unless everyone supports this AMF probally wont run it again.

Come on you so called bowlers - get off your b-hind & see if you can
match it with the best Australia has to offer.

You beat me to it DaveK -

Please be advised that qualifying in the 2004 Ebonite South Pacific Classic has been EXTENDED!

Entry form states until 6th June - this has been EXTENDED UNTIL 30TH JUNE.

CENTRE FINALS:
Centre Finals must be held no later than the 11th July 2004.

ZONE FINALS:
Zone Finals will all take place on the weekend of the 17th & 18th July 2004.

I dont think its got anything to do with lack of numbers, just the space of time between when qualifying closes and the Centre Finals was in some cases a 3-4 week gap.

Hey Graham just a thought do bowlers who will not be in the country becouse of the change of dates get a refund as they might have had couple of go's to qualify. Reason for my question is that my wife bowled becouse the centre final was going to be on the weekend of 19 / 20 June now becouse of the change of dates the centre final can only be on the first two weekends of July,and she will be over in Bangkok at this time as a supporter of the Aussie Team. If they AMF dont have enough support for what they are doing ie the South Pacific Spots then why extend or run them at all, after all the entry forms have been out in the centres for quite some time . Yes it sounds like sour grapes from our point of view but I know my wife has really set her self for the centre final and hopefully the zone final and after that who Knows what could happen.

Regards Paul Bast

Hi Paul,
A refund of your qualifying fees would really be up to the centre that you have qualified at. Have a chat to your shift manager or centre manager to discuss your problem.
Regards
Daniel

Back
Top Bottom