TotalBowling ProFiles

Graham

Staff member
I have now updated the ProFiles page of the site - first ProFile is of New South Wales youth bowler Jarrod Lean, who recently came second in the Canberra Open.

I also have a ProFile of Cara Honeychurch waiting to go but I am just waiting on something from Ebonite to get it online - will let you know as soon as it is.

CLICK HERE to go to the ProFiles page.

The ProFiles page has been updated - with ProFiles from Jarrod Lean, George Frilingos and Cara Honeychurch online now.

I will be updating this page with more as the year goes on.

Cheers

Hi Graham

I think the profiles page is a great. Well done.
icon_smile.gif
But to me when I think profiles I think Name, age, how long they have been, what they have achieved, what rep teams the person has been in blah blah blah. So just as a tip as this info might interest more people, I think you should look at adding this info to the profiles of the people on the profiles page. The questions that are already there are great but this info would make it more interesting. Just a suggestion you dont have to do it though.

Kel
icon_smile.gif

Graham
Great to see profiles on our juniors. Watched Jarrod at Melbourne Cup and was very impressed. My i suggest some other juniors worth watching Matt Obrien Cashed in AO and Melbourne cup at only 17 he has a great future Chris Warner and Jason Belmonte are others that spring to mind

Back
Top Bottom