Web site changes

Hey jase
Is this happening for anyone else all post and forums i have to read from bottom to top to go in correct order so if there is like 5 pages to read i have to start from page 5 start from the bottom and read up starting to get annoying started from last friday i think thought it was a mistake but 3 days later no change......
cheers troy milar

Go into User CP, then Edit Options. Halfway down the page is a bit called 'Thread Display Options'. Make sure the selection is 'Linear - Oldest First' and that should fix it.

Hey Thanks Krissy
when i edited my profile the other day i must of changed that one as well thanx
troy millar

Hi Jase

Yes the changes you have made to the site are, on the whole good. However I do agree with Doriana why do you need to log in just to read the forum? I think its great people finally have to reveal their name for posting as it may help stop some of the crap we have seen lately. However at work when you have to keep logging in just to check things such as squad listings or scores etc its a real pain.

Cheryl

Coconut said:
However at work when you have to keep logging in just to check things such as squad listings or scores etc its a real pain.

I agree the changes have been on the whole good, but the must log in to read is a bit of a pain. Especially since it times out frequently. Like this one, I have had to write this twice as I had to take 10mins time-out while writing the first one (as my daughter insisted I read Bob the Builder to her).

but good work, good forum and I like the new chat!!

When is the peak times for the chat "generally"??

Back
Top Bottom