Welcome

Graham

Staff member
Hello and welcome to the TotalBowling and Ozbowl Forum.

This is a new site which will have a lot of things - including the Live Scores from tournaments which I used to cover on live.10pinbowling.com

Also at the top of the page we have an email service to get "[email protected]" - If you want to register for this free email service, just click on the Email Login button which will take you to a registration page. This email service is provided by Dave at Ozbowl.com.

This forum has a lot of features - including the need for a valid email address in order to register AND the ability for administrators to track and cross check a users IP - THEREFORE CUTTING DOWN ON THE NUMBER OF STUPID POSTS WE GET

TO REGISTER FOR THIS FORUM - JUST CLICK ON THE REGISTER BUTTON ABOVE - FILL OUT YOUR DETAILS AND YOUR FORUM PASSWORD WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU

I don't have a problem if you don't identify yourself on the board and I don't want everyone asking everyone else who they are. The person will offer this information if they want to.

BUT I DO HAVE SOME RULES

I have introduced a "3 strikes and you're out" rule - if you post some crap I will email you asking you to stop - do it again I will send you a warning - and number 3 I will ban your ip from posting on this forum. WHAT THIS MEANS TO YOU IS NO POSTING - so think twice before posting any crap. I'm not into running a heavily moderated board but you know what I mean when I say NO CRAP (ie no anonymous personal attacks etc etc).

We do have the ability to ban users from posting and we will use it if we think it is necessary.

I will be updating the site very soon with more and more great things .. including a TotalBowling ProFiles section where you can see the profiles of Australia's leading bowlers.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] or on ICQ 46044334

Graham Williams

http://www.totalbowling.com.au

I'd like to thank Graham for keeping up the great standard of work this site produces.

I dont think some people realise how much work Graham does to get this site up and running on a daily basis.

Let the past be the past, and let the future bring fame and fortune to this almighty queenslander.

Welcome aboard all new members!

Hi guys

I would just like to say wow this is a really great lookign site and I hope it is a big hit for you. Well done.

Kellie

well i think this a good site & hope it will bring more bowlers to this site.

keep up the good work & congrats 2 the new members.

hi grey ham. don't know why? but still good to stay in touch.hope bowlers go with both sites.all the best.hamo.
p.s. how's the journalist going?

Different format to the forum looks promising. Hope everything goes well, I'll be here as always.

George
icon_biggrin.gif

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!

This looks like a great site, keep up the good work Graham (I'm sure you spend heaps of time and energy here)

This forum site seems to work great, and it's fun to have the UBB codes and instant Graemlins (hehe) to use
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
........hehehe.

See you all

bean

Hi Graham, Congratulations and well done. This is a great site, keep up the good work.
Go you good thing.

Hello from sunny Tasmania.

Good looking sight, hope to talk to you all in the near future.
icon_smile.gif

G-Day Graham...

Just had to put some-thing up on here
icon_smile.gif

OH and by the way nice job (please don't kick me out of here too soon Iv'e got to learn how to use all these graemlins and stuff)
icon_confused.gif

Graham,

Just wanted to let you know that the new format looks great.

Keep up the good work.

Regards
James

Firstly thanks to everyone for your kind comments.

Secondly - I'd like to have another welcome to OzBowl.com and 10pinbowling.com users to this NEW forum. We have decided that one forum is enough for Australian bowlers and so this - the Australian Bowling Forum - is going to be it.

The old forums are still going to be there and you will still be able to post (though we ask that you don't
icon_biggrin.gif
).

In keeping with the newly created junior section on the old forum, we have created a Junior section on this forum as well. We understand Adults and Juniors like to talk about different things. But feel free to post anywhere. The success of the new forum is up to you !!!

ENJOY

I think this site is great and is a great place for bowlers to meet and post there thoughts,

You guys should think of send a URL to all bolwers u know over ICQ to join this great site as the more the Merier
icon_razz.gif

Back
Top Bottom