No More Free Email Addresses

Graham

Staff member
Due the recent spate of idiots we get here, I have now decided to ban registration from free email address providers.
If you try and register using a free email provider such as hotmail or yahoo, you will not be able to proceed. You will have to use another type of email address, such as your ISP's email address, work email etc.
Current users with these addresses will be allowed to continue, however anyone found causing problems will be immediately banned.

What........ we get idiots here. No it cant be true. Graham how can you let this happen. Please jump on these IDIOTS before it gets out of hand. Are they the ones starting menningless posts like mmmm let me see the "3 word game". Lol

Philby

philby said:
What........ we get idiots here. No it cant be true. Graham how can you let this happen. Please jump on these IDIOTS before it gets out of hand. Are they the ones starting menningless posts like mmmm let me see the "3 word game". Lol
Philby

No they are the harmless ones, I just continue to feed those ones and they enjoy coming back :)

Back
Top Bottom