Welcome Back TotalBowling

Graham

Staff member
Well did you miss us ?

We are back after a few little hiccup. The main problem was that the forum was too big, slowing everything down. We are now on a new server and thanks to all the hard work from Dave from Apexhost we are slowly getting back online .. the best thing though is that we have a new forum up and running.

The forums should run ok .. I have checked pretty much everything .. if you want to know your username and password they should be the same as the old forum .. please email me at [email protected] if you are having any troubles at all, but I think everything should run pretty smoothly. There is a facility to retrieve lost passwords to your email so take advantage of that.

That's all for now .. some long days gone by and once again I thank everyone for their patience and understanding at this time. Like I said please email me with any problems .. I will be getting the rest of the site up in the coming days and we will be back to normal in no time.

HAVE FUN !!

YAY!!!

Glad to see the forum back up. I was going through withdrawals something cronic!!

Great work by Graham and Dave to get everything moved over, with, as far as I can tell, no info lost.

Graham........Tell me.......How's the heart rate?? :D

Thank goodness you back I had nothing to look at when I went online
This new site is fantastic,Fast and easy on the eye thanks Graham :D

Back
Top Bottom