Having any problems with the new forum ?

Graham

Staff member
Hi everyone

The new forum has been going for a few weeks and i was just wondering what everyone thinks of it ?

I want BOTH positive and negative feedback so that I might be able to provide a better service to everyone. Please feel free to post here or to email me.

ALSO - If you have ANY problems with logins / passwords or anything related to the forum - please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Regards

Hey Graham,

I must say i haven't found anything wrong with the new site so far i think it's just SWEET! it's soo much better than the old one and i think u are doing a GREAT job so just keep it up!
icon_razz.gif

All the Best
Leisa Lumsden

Only one small thing, you can't see if anyone is in the chat room. Perhaps you could include a feature which would indicate if someone is there and how many people. Apart from that, it's all good!

icon_biggrin.gif

Further to that I have still never been able to get the chat part of the site going. It's not the computer I'm on so something is missing somewhere. I'm on a cable connection and I have never seen anyone in the room at all. Does it even exist?? Hey Graham, did you like the McDonalds add I sent you......
icon_biggrin.gif

ok

George- great ad !!
icon_eek.gif
hehe

hasbeen - we WILL make a deal
icon_razz.gif

Mundi / George - in regards to the chat - you have to have IE5 or better and/or a new version of Netscape. It is really hard to say without being there - it may have something to do with security settings on your machine - but if you can see the live scores ok (when I do the tournaments) you should be able to see the chat. Mundi - was it you that was having trouble with the old chat as well ? If it is it sounds like something on your machine.

We are (supposedly) working on a function to see who is in the chat. If you can get in and noone is there well thats more than likely the chat !! If you like we can organise a night during the week to get on and make it "Chat Night" if you think that might help.

Apart from that I will keep investigating.

Graham,

I am having a problem or two when refresshing the screen , I find oftenb I have to refresh it 3 or 4 times to get it up to date and sometimes it is even going backwards. other than that, the chat indicator would top it off nicely

Brenton...
You need to keep in mind that in SA you a 12 months behind the rest of Australia, with the exception of Qld which is 2 years.
And talking about backwards....

Graham,

The new site is excellent. Has alot of little new improvements. I particularly like the break up of the forums (ie: general, junior and state)

Keep up the good work!!
icon_wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom