The Wrestling Thread

FINALLY Batista turns heel!! Now things may start to become interesting on Smackdown!! Would have liked Randy Orton to win and Cena to go to Smackdown, Orton should have held the title till wrestemania!! The wwe and world heavyweight championships are being prostituted from 1 wrestler to another.

FINALLY Batista turns heel!! Now things may start to become interesting on Smackdown!! Would have liked Randy Orton to win and Cena to go to Smackdown, Orton should have held the title till wrestemania!! The wwe and world heavyweight championships are being prostituted from 1 wrestler to another.

well i can tell you guys that yes its good to see batista heel and well as mentioned by jeff from wrestling talk on youtube that the titles are now just props used in the show and well i find most of my wrestling related news and stuff at NoDQ.com its got everything including TNA and UFC and well in my opinion TNA is way better than WWE

next pay per view well see cena, hhh,hbk for title it like hhh is married to bosses daughter so he gets final say, it crap

Looks like Hulk Hogan is making his return.... again!! It's very sad that TNA is turning into the old WCW, nothing but a bunch of WWE rejects!!

Looks like they r trying to promote kofi kingston some more, good move i think, wouldn't mind seeing him have a run with the wwe championship.

Looks like Sheamus is getting a massive push in the same manner Brock Lesner did. Don't be suprised if he wins the wwe championship from nowhere at TLC!! Good move I reckon. Also good to see Shelton Benjamin finally get a crack at the ECW title. Could be the match of the night at the next ppv!!

sorry to ruin anything but its set that the newly heel turned batista will face undertaker for the world title at TLC pay per veiw as he defeated kane in a number one contenders match
also seems DX vs jeri-show for the tag titles
dx to win there first tag team titles

Not sure why Smackdown has gone back to a Take/Batista fued!! Would like to have seen a decent rivalry between Taker and Jericho.

Any news on whats happening with Jeff Hardy?? I'd tip he'll make his return at the Royal Rumble and win it therefor he'll be allowed to go back to smackdown!!

RIP Eddie "Umaga" Fatu. He passed away this morning. It's being reported a massive heart attack.

Quite a shame. He was one of the better big man wrestlers going around and another one taken too soon.

RIP Eddie "Umaga" Fatu. He passed away this morning. It's being reported a massive heart attack.

Quite a shame. He was one of the better big man wrestlers going around and another one taken too soon.

thats such a terrible shame he was a good wrestler and will be missed by many ppl he was not all that old either yet another wrestler has been laid to rest RIP UMAGA

Sheamus for WWE Champion. Well, only one can hope I suppose. I know it's highly unlikely but it would be good to see someone new as champ for once.

Anyone but Cena I say !!!

Very impressed with Sheamus, who knows, Brock Lesner and Kurt Angle are two that comes to mind who won the title after only a few months in wwe!! No doubt Sheamus has what it takes to be a main eventer!!

Just out of question, where has JR gone. I know he was sick for a while but is he coming back or have they got rid of him.

Sheamus new WWE Champion. Hell yes.

JR is still recovering from his 3rd bout of Bells Pausy and he should be back hopefully around Wrestlemania time. No guarantee on that but he will be back one day.

Back
Top Bottom