The Wrestling Thread

yea for sure just wonder if jeff will suprise his brother with a massive attack leading up to wrestlemaina where iam sure they will face each other
as jeff doesn't want to face matt but a sneak attack would make the lead up awsome
cause jeff is playin iam not going fight his brother act then pulls something out and lays matt out that would be cool

well it happened friday night, and Now its a Match at WM25

Yet another life Paul 'HHH' Lavesque ruined. Makes you wonder what woulda happened had he not interefered, huh???

I can appreciate the wrong or "too soon" jokes but sorry dude, that was pretty poor.

Not going to say I was a huge fan of is but he was a decent talent. I still remember watching WWF Superstars on Channel 10 soon after it went to a Raw recap show and seeing Test coming through the crowd and laying out (I think it was Road Dogg) with a pump handle slam.

Always sad to see a wrestler go, especially at such a young age.

I agree it's sad that he's gone, as i always have had a great deal of respect for Test. He always worked hard in the ring, put on a show for the fans and played his charecter well. He also worked hard to promote the buisness as a whole. It just grinds my face against a saw that maybe, just maybe, this sort of tragedy could've been missed, had politics not been involved. I mean, he would've had a world title handed to him, which means the lowest he could ever go on the WWE roster is the upper mid card, he would've been scutinised with drugs (if they played a part) a tad more seriously cause the offer of staying with the E would be far more sweeter with a world title next to your name, and finally, he would have job security of some sort after being named the husband of Steph McMahon. I'm in no way blaming Levesque for this, no one is to blame for such a terrible thing. I just wonder what could've been...

well ppl looks like wrestlemania 25 is shaping up really nicely below is a list of the matches that have been booked so far there maybe more not sure

WWE Champion Triple H vs. Randy Orton
World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. John Cena vs. Big Show (Triple Threat Match)
Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy
WWE Tag Team Champions vs. World Tag Team Champions (Unified Tag Team Championship Match)
Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker
Money in the Bank Ladder Match
25-Diva Battle Royal

what are ppls thoughts on the outcomes for these great matches as we count down to the greatest show of the year

Who does everyone pick to win Money in the Bank?? I'll make a big call and pick Mark Henry

MVP

Should be a few big spots with Henry and Kane in there which are always good to see. Kofi to be an outside chance.

Can't remember how many days to go til Mania but I'm sure when I watch Raw tonight or tomorrow it'll tell me no less than 10 times.

iam backin the returnin christain to win as they should be soon to push him for a world title match weather he is the material or not but to come back and add not onlt the money in the bank ladder match to the list of stuff christain has completed but then a future world title shot
would like to see christain as world champion then possible draft to smackdown or raw and fued with the champion or if not his brother EDGE
the backup person i would like to see win is MVP as he is startin things of nicely as once again the U.S champion

It depends on the draft. If Christian is to be drafted to RAW, than i think he'll take the win, if not, than i reckon it'll be MVP, who'll than feud with Benjamin over the title and the contract, much like with RVD a few years ago.

It depends on the draft. If Christian is to be drafted to RAW, than i think he'll take the win, if not, than i reckon it'll be MVP, who'll than feud with Benjamin over the title and the contract, much like with RVD a few years ago.

unfortunatly we well find out the real answer in 12 days from today

CM Punk to win Money in the bank...

I have a few questions I wanna ask as I onlt just got austar put back on since having it gone about 5 yrs ago.

What happened to RVD? Batista? Brock Lesner, he was a unit and a half...
How come Kane has been reduced to... well not the superstar he used to be.
Im aussuming stone cold has retired? and the Rock has obviously moved onto bigger things.

And also, how much longer do you see cena hanging around (hopefully a while) as he seems to be heading in the same direction as the rock.

CM Punk to win Money in the bank...

I have a few questions I wanna ask as I onlt just got austar put back on since having it gone about 5 yrs ago.

What happened to RVD? Batista? Brock Lesner, he was a unit and a half...
How come Kane has been reduced to... well not the superstar he used to be.
Im aussuming stone cold has retired? and the Rock has obviously moved onto bigger things.

And also, how much longer do you see cena hanging around (hopefully a while) as he seems to be heading in the same direction as the rock.

well as far as i know RVD was released a few years ago but made a special appearance at this years royal rumble

As for Batista he has been out with a injury and also got something fixed with his knee or something

as for Brock Lesnar he left wwe to join NFL but soon left that and there was talk that he wanted back in the wwe this was many years ago
he went to fight in japan for a while and become the heavyweight champion and now he is fighting at UFC

Stone Cold yes has retired and the Rock has moved on to movies full time as far as i know

and the Kane thing has been like this since he took his mask off before wrestlemania 20 i think well beofre then

yea would expect to see Cena take down the same path as the Rock but not for a long time hopefully he is a good wrestler even though some ppl hate to admit it

Yeah i hope cena sticks around, great wrestler, and a funny bastard to.

Its a shame about lesner, as much as some people hated him, you can't beat raw power.

One person I was impressed with was Vladimir Koslov, until he meet the likes of HHH and the undertaker, then I relised he must have been wrestling the lesser people of the wwe to be un beaten.

Finlay makes me laugh. JBL, is that Bradshaw from the older days?

Kozlov had impressive wins first over Taker, HHH and a few others. But now Kozlov's had his first lost to HBK expect him to lose plenty. He's actually on a 4 match losing streak now. Built up as such a dominant monster yet not even on the Mania card.

Lesnar has found his calling in UFC. He's 270 or 280lbs and moves around like a middleweight. He's a freak in the best of terms. He mauled Couture. Had a stumbling block in his first match against Mir with the first round tapout but that was just due to a rookie mistake. 3 matches in and he's already UFC Heavyweight Champion. UFC will gain more fans the longer he stays at the top.

Kane has been a monster jobber for the last few years. Was getting pretty stale as a face but the heel twist has added a slight interest to him again.

JBL is the old Bradshaw. Went from being a tag team wrestler/jobber to carrying a company for 10 months as champ. He's one of the best on the mic. Sad that he may be done in the ring as soon as May with his ongoing back problems.

Has anyone condsidered Kofi for the MITB??? Rumour has it that this year, the winner of the match will actually lose to the champ. Considering his athletic back ground, that already gives him an advantage. Than with the attack he got at NWO from Edge, it means it could start up a feud, with Edge as the champ.

Has anyone condsidered Kofi for the MITB??? Rumour has it that this year, the winner of the match will actually lose to the champ.

thats what they said last year with Punk and the year before with Kennedy before he was injured. MVP is my pick but Kofi I stated on the last page is definitely an outside chance. He and Benjamin should provide some awesome highlights in the match.

HBK and Taker just gets better every show. The promo on SD was extemely well done.

As is the Hardy feud. Promo's are gradually creeping onto the extreme side, and the way they're billed up now, it should be nothing like 'that' match they had a few years ago. Given the chance, it could go toe to toe with HBK 'taker as the match of the night.

MAJOR dissappointment the tag team match wasn't shown, whether it had lumberjacks or not. In fact, probs more dissapointing is the fact MIZMO lost. Def not the best wrestlemania that's ever been put on, expecially when a cross dresser wins something that's "supposed" to be prestegious, like Miss Wrestlemania.

Back
Top Bottom