The Wrestling Thread

Na that was predictable. A match of this magnitude wouldn't be wasted on a house show.... it will happen at wrestlemania

yea for sure just wonder if jeff will suprise his brother with a massive attack leading up to wrestlemaina where iam sure they will face each other
as jeff doesn't want to face matt but a sneak attack would make the lead up awsome
cause jeff is playin iam not going fight his brother act then pulls something out and lays matt out that would be cool

yea for sure just wonder if jeff will suprise his brother with a massive attack leading up to wrestlemaina where iam sure they will face each other
as jeff doesn't want to face matt but a sneak attack would make the lead up awsome
cause jeff is playin iam not going fight his brother act then pulls something out and lays matt out that would be cool

the downside to them fighting each other a wm is there will be no money in the bank lader match....i love watching them in ladder matches :D

There will be a MITB match at Mania. Unless you mean that the Hardys won't be involved in it. No big loss really. I can see them going the same route as the Bret/Owen Hart feud where Bret refused to fight Owen, then they battled at Mania with Owen winning. They can't end the feud at Mania. Matt would have to go over with Jeff wanting redemption at Backlash etc.

Punk's in the MITB. Really wish Morrison would be in there. Though after the tag match on SD between the Colons and Miz/Morrison I'd happily see this at Mania to unify the tag belts.

MVP v Shelton should be happening. Or both will be in the MITB match with MVP winning. Maybe setting up a MITB v US Title winner take all match, kinda like with Shelton and RVD in 2006.

MVP v Shelton should be happening. Or both will be in the MITB match with MVP winning. Maybe setting up a MITB v US Title winner take all match, kinda like with Shelton and RVD in 2006.

MVP the MITB winner and then put it all on the line with shelton benjamin with the U.S title would definitly be a match worth watching
but then it all depends on the draft as MVP or Shelton benjamin could cross over

plus when the draft happens wouldn't mind the IC title go to smackdown and the U.S come to raw just to change things around a bit
as they have done both the major titles and then last year switched the commentators arounds so the IC and US title switchin i reckon would be cool maybe even switch the tag titles to different shows

The tag belts should be unified at Mania. Not enough teams to have 2 seperated champs. It'd make the belts mean a lot more.

UNDERTAKER v HBK at Wrestlemania 25. Should be the match of the year!!

as one of the hugest undertaker fans , hoping that his streak in tact after wrestlemania and he remains undefeated till he retires
but if he should lose his streak to any superstar on the roster to this date that he hasn't faced before then for me shawn micheals definitly would be my only option left to end the streak look at the list of superstars that he has recently beaten since wrestlemania 17
Triple H
Ric Flair
Big Show & A-Train
Kane
Randy Orton
Mark Henry
Batista
Edge
apart form the fact RIC FLAIR is retired and the other time at wrestlemania 14 when he versed kane for the first time there really is not many more superstars TODAY that i feel are able to have the title of "BEATING THE UNDERTAKERS WRESTLEMANIA STREAK"
don't get me wrong there is a lot of talent comong into the wwe but i feel not good enough to have that title

so what my opinion is that if he was to lose his streak to anyone its either HBK or the other person that i see left at all would end up being John cena
well thats my thoughts what are others sorry for the long post

i remember last years royal rumble when taker and hbk started off in the rumble, was a great start and then the look on takers face when hbk thru him out and then shrugged his shoulders was like opps ah well sorry with a grin till he went next and taker was still standing there, what a classic one.

as for the match it will be a interesting one as taker has not done much fighting of late and hbk has been under dickhead jbl. If they sell the story line properly it should be as good if not better than the taker kane wm20 match was unreal.

to tell the truth both starshave lost there ora?, i use to love taker get smash and the then stilling up and getting the crap out of the other superstar. lets hope it is one hell of a match

hehe, well tonight on raw it did happen, JBL new IC champion, dont like it much but it would be interesting to see who his next rivalry will be against,
Its possible that Punk could loose the title before WM and therefor still be defended.....sadly i dont like the chances of it actually happening :(

also, anyone know whats happened to batista, i dont particualy like him, as he seems very overrated however any idea when he may return?

thats only my opinion

.rat

Hopefully never.... or at least he returns after the Raw tour in July
due to ur obvious support of batista's return ;) that might use him as a suprise return in july HAHAHA

i agree with you though, i hope he doesnt come back, should go and follow goldberg and lesner in leaving the wwe for football or ufc (i think its ufc that lesnar is in)

.rat

did anyone know that cener is in a new movie (can't remember be the name) We were wondering if the neck surgery was a load of rubbish and he was actually out making a movie :confused:

did anyone know that cener is in a new movie (can't remember be the name) We were wondering if the neck surgery was a load of rubbish and he was actually out making a movie :confused:

The movie is called "12 rounds". Seen the trailer and it looks quite good... better than The Marine anyway.

batista will most likely appear either on the draft night or be drafted and come back
the following night

NEWSFLASH: Former wwe wrester Andrew Martin aka Test, was found dead in his home last friday. Sad news

Back
Top Bottom