The Wrestling Thread

well that would be the most likely outcome but cena still has a rematch to claim against egde and could bring the title back to raw you never know
yeah thats a possibilty, however im starting to get sick of seeing cena and edge with the title so i hope some how edge looses it, and not to cena

yeah thats a possibilty, however im starting to get sick of seeing cena and edge with the title so i hope some how edge looses it, and not to cena

yea it is starting to get really old and fast in the last few years or so egde has had the title how many times i think 7 or 8 so its gettin old and yea cena has to hand it over
but it was kinda cool seein him as the world champ for the first time

Whatever.

People who are so surprised and react like that are just the ones WWE is looking for, gullible people with money to spend on a tv show they know is only fake anyway :)

I suppose it makes good business sense though because they make a lot of money out of it.

No Way!! You can't be serious.... Do you spend money to watch movies? Just so you know, The Terminator isn't real, it's just acting.

It's a shame Cena didn't bling up the WHC belt like he did the wwe title and US title. He just aint cool anymore

No Way!! You can't be serious.... Do you spend money to watch movies? Just so you know, The Terminator isn't real, it's just acting.

don't worry about that loser he needs to learn that some ppl appreciate the wwe just cause he is not a true fan fake or not he just is a waste of space and needs to stop ruinin this thread with his crap

Mania was looking so promising. HHH v Edge, Cena v Orton. Now its looks like we'll be getting Cena v Edge XVII and HHH v Orton (whatever it is, I can't count that high!)

They'll both be great matches but don't excite me as much as seeing HHH v Edge and Cena v Orton stealing the show.

At least we'll be having HBK v Taker. A rematch 12yrs in the making.

is anyone else interested in seeing, shawn micheals and shane mcmahon vs JBL and Orton, in like a ladder match? i know it probably wont happen but what do people think

Mania was looking so promising. HHH v Edge, Cena v Orton. Now its looks like we'll be getting Cena v Edge XVII and HHH v Orton (whatever it is, I can't count that high!)

They'll both be great matches but don't excite me as much as seeing HHH v Edge and Cena v Orton stealing the show.

At least we'll be having HBK v Taker. A rematch 12yrs in the making.

Don't forget about Batista fitting in to the puzzle somehow...or so I've been told.

I hope you're right about HBK/Taker. Has the making of one of the greatest Wrestlemania matches ever...HBK to end the streak?

Actually, I can't remember the last time I hired a movie so the answer would have to be no. Oh, and if I did, I wouldnt start a thread about it and spend $25 or whatever it was to watch No Way Out.

Reminds me of a quote : A fool and his money are soon parted.

Actually, I can't remember the last time I hired a movie so the answer would have to be no. Oh, and if I did, I wouldnt start a thread about it and spend $25 or whatever it was to watch No Way Out.

And you've reminded me of one too - "Its better to let people think you're an idiot, than to speak and remove all doubt"

Don't forget about Batista fitting in to the puzzle somehow...or so I've been told.

I hope you're right about HBK/Taker. Has the making of one of the greatest Wrestlemania matches ever...HBK to end the streak?

Taker's streak should never be ended. I don't see there being one person it'd give a huge enough rub to in order justifying ending 16+ years of a legacy.

I really hope Batista is legitimately out until July. I don't wish injury upon anyone but I've really been enjoying a Batista-free WWE these last few months.

Taker's streak should never be ended. I don't see there being one person it'd give a huge enough rub to in order justifying ending 16+ years of a legacy.

I really hope Batista is legitimately out until July. I don't wish injury upon anyone but I've really been enjoying a Batista-free WWE these last few months.

And you've reminded me of one too - "Its better to let people think you're an idiot, than to speak and remove all doubt"

firstly everyone should just ingore that loser and hope he stops talkin crap on here and your right Luke D iam sure the wwe wouldn't end the winning streak of the legend that is the undertaker and if they did it now it i believe it to be wrong i would like for me to see weather or not he can last that long at another 4 more mainas after this and make it a soild 20-0 but never know what can happen and secondly in my opinion i think that if any superstar should end the streak at all HBK is the perfect option as he is "MR WRESTLEMANIA"
As iam sure the only other person who won't be back in the wwe is the legendary ROCK he would be my second choice as he hasn't beaten the deadman at wrestlemaina
cause everyone should member when the rock a few years back finally beat stone cold at wrestlemaina

I can not see taker loosing at wm as there has been no talk about them stopping his streak, mind you he has not really had any real air time lately so anything is possible.

Orton vs HHH, this match has been in the making since HHH,Rick flair and baltista stole the title off orton. Orton has turned in to a great heal carractor.

I agree with cena edge being boring, since edge became rated r, vince has seemed to let edge run smack down.

The match i can not wait to see is harty boys, that i recon with be unreal

If you ignore the crap that GoTheCell is talking, it might go away. Like anything, the minute you start reacting to people, they keep going. I guess its a way to make themselves feel better in their infantile mind. Gotta love that comeback Luke, was very cool.

Taker v HBK, what a match and cant wait to see it. Orton v HHH at Wrestlemania will be awesome now after seeing this weeks raw. Wrestlemania is shaping up to be huge.

Back
Top Bottom