The Wrestling Thread

brock lesnar would have to look no further than Ken Shamrock, Tank Abbott and a couple of others to see why he should avoid going to WWE or TNA. WWE could have done a lot more with these characters but in the end they all ended up going back to UFC. Why would Lesnar give up on a world title in the UFC to go back to play acting in TNA or WWE. I really like Lesnar in the UFC cant wait to see the unification match.

anyone know when christian is due me and many ppl thought i was at the rumble or is there some other plans to bring him in towards wrestlemaina 25

mike knox has earned a spot in the world heavyweight championship at a event on the weekend in a six man battle royal should be good to see him in there

would love to see edge lose the title to someone on the chamber hopin its undertaker or triple h and doesn't jeff hardy still have a rematch clause in his contract so he would be in the elimination chamber match surely and possibly find that matt could be put in it will have to wait and see what are other ppls thoughts
looks like wrestlemaina is heatin up nicely and with a great start thanks to No Way Out and the two vicious chamber matchs lookin forward to it

brock lesnar would have to look no further than Ken Shamrock, Tank Abbott and a couple of others to see why he should avoid going to WWE or TNA. WWE could have done a lot more with these characters but in the end they all ended up going back to UFC. Why would Lesnar give up on a world title in the UFC to go back to play acting in TNA or WWE. I really like Lesnar in the UFC cant wait to see the unification match.

Bloody hell is Shamrock still fighting in UFC?

Shamrock is more a trainer these days. I agree with Luke, it would only detract from the spectacle if Shamrock was still fighting. honestly, who would want to take that sort of punishment again. Shamrock was smashed from pillar to post.

Is this the UFC thread or the Wrestling thread???
Me thinks we gotta start a UFC thread!!!

Hardocre holly was released last week. Maybe he should go to UFC to seek revenge on having his neck broken while in a match with Lesnar. I would quite happily watch Brock destroying Holly in under 2mins again!

Hardocre holly was released last week. Maybe he should go to UFC to seek revenge on having his neck broken while in a match with Lesnar. I would quite happily watch Brock destroying Holly in under 2mins again!

got to wonder why hardcore holly got released ????
is it just that he has had enough or is retiring

Same reason as why the E has released everyone from lifelong company men like Val Venis, Nunzio, referees Jim Korderas and Mickey Jay (Henson), to Stephanie McMahon's PA and Vinnie Mac's 2 limo drivers...... the downturning economy.

Recently Released:
* Mike Kruel
* Gavin Spears
* Kevin Thorn
* Val Venis
* Bam Neely
* D-Lo Brown
* Referee Jimmy Korderas
* Referee Kevin Keenan
* Referee Mike Posey
* Producer Tim White
* Sgt Slaughter
* Ron Simmons
* Matt Cappotelli
* Hade Vansen (they showed one vid package from him interrupting a Taker vid package on SD last month - was supposed to be a huge angle with the deadman but was scrapped soon after)
* Paul London

After the massacre that was Ortiz/Shamrock III there's no way he'd still be fighting...

...Unless UFC were to start hiring jobbers to give their top guys an easy night

Ah Ok, i dont keep up with this stuff at all anymore. And how could WWE release an all time legend like the Sarge?

Recently on SD and Raw I have listened to jr, tazz, cole, and king all talk about NWO and the World titles being defended in two chambers in one night, and that this was a first time ever, now if i remember rightly didnt NWO last year have 2 chambers with both titles on the line with taker winning one, and someone else winning the other???

so technically it wouldnt be a first time ever?

is this correct, if not someone remind me please lol

thanks
richard

Its the first time that both titles are on the line. Last year's NWO was for the #1 contender spot at Mania.

NWO this year should be awsome lookin forward to seenin it
want Taker to win the wwe title or Triple H that would be cool

although what deadman said previously the Taker vs HBK would be cool to have happen and to watch at wrestlemaina off coarse with Streak vs Mr Wrestlemaina himself

Recently Released:
* Mike Kruel
* Gavin Spears
* Kevin Thorn
* Val Venis
* Bam Neely
* D-Lo Brown
* Referee Jimmy Korderas
* Referee Kevin Keenan
* Referee Mike Posey
* Producer Tim White
* Sgt Slaughter
* Ron Simmons
* Matt Cappotelli
* Hade Vansen (they showed one vid package from him interrupting a Taker vid package on SD last month - was supposed to be a huge angle with the deadman but was scrapped soon after)
* Paul London

definintly the sarge and ron simmons been released as well as D'Lo brown as he just came back at the end of last year i think in like october or novemnber whoa thats kinda shocked me as well as some referees

what does everyone think of the randy orton saga atm

this for me is kinda a good thing for him but i think the kick to the head to vince was a bit to much sure sometimes everyone likes to see vince get his head kicked in but he only just returned and came back that night only to get taken out again but the lead to NWO should be a good one as well as the biggest event of the year wrestlemaina 25
those are my thoughts i think he will end up havin a fair few matches with the superstars that he was goin try and cost them there wrestlemaina

its taken time but finally ricky the dragon steamboat is going to be inducted into the hall of fame any other new ones that anyone else has heard of yet they keep saying there are alot of wrestlers that are close to getting in to the hall of fame

Back
Top Bottom