The Wrestling Thread

Who else but Santino could run around the ring with a sandwhich and draw attention off half clothed women. What a legend!

sorry im a bit slow on this. what actually happened to jeff in the MITB ladder match. people saying his house burnt down or he was doing drugs. what actually happened and whats the link to say what happened on wwe.com??? thanks
RAT420

how awesome was the show of respect for Flair. one of the most touching moments Raw has ever seen and dont think it will be forgotten or seen again. I for one was extremely impressed with the end of Raw.

cant wait to see big show vs khali. should be an absolute cracker provided khali can actually learn a wrestling move before the match.

i will be the first to admit that watching RAW was very emotional as i have been watching naitch for all my life, my late father and i used to watch him and i guess saying goodbye to Rick Flair was another part that i miss about my dad.

I think the out pour of emotion from everyone on the show even caught Rick by suprise.

ASlso this happened after RAW went off the air very good

YouTube - Flair UnderTaker Vince

cant wait to see big show vs khali. should be an absolute cracker

What type of cracker? Sao? :p

Its more a novelty match that will be alright to watch. As long as people don't expect a 5-star epic then it'll be fine.

Raw was really emotional to watch especially the Flair tribute. All the guys breaking character and showing the respect he deserves. I certainly had a tear in my eye. Got to see the Naitch perform live twice... His matches are still entertaining. Cant wait til the WM dvd comes out to watch HBK-Flair again. "I'm sorry, I love you" - defining moment of the whole night - possibly the year so far!!

Personally I can't wait to see Orton v JBL.

What type of cracker? Sao? :p
Its more a novelty match that will be alright to watch. As long as people don't expect a 5-star epic then it'll be fine.
Raw was really emotional to watch especially the Flair tribute. All the guys breaking character and showing the respect he deserves. I certainly had a tear in my eye. Got to see the Naitch perform live twice... His matches are still entertaining. Cant wait til the WM dvd comes out to watch HBK-Flair again. "I'm sorry, I love you" - defining moment of the whole night - possibly the year so far!!
Personally I can't wait to see Orton v JBL.

i think the most defining moment in WWE history i have never seen anything like that

WOOOOOOO What an ending yes it was great 4 a great wrestler..(RAW)

WM24 I thought that was xclent
taker is awsome there will never b any1 that comes close.
awsome ending 4 flair perfect wrestler 2 end his career.
triple threat was ok who would have thought Orton.
I loved MITB that was great very good manooooovers happened.

Taker should have a long run with the belt if nothing happens touch wood.

i will be the first to admit that watching RAW was very emotional as i have been watching naitch for all my life, my late father and i used to watch him and i guess saying goodbye to Rick Flair was another part that i miss about my dad.

I think the out pour of emotion from everyone on the show even caught Rick by suprise.

ASlso this happened after RAW went off the air very good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bA4Dc6os3c

The camera work on this wasnt the best but it was really amazing to see the undertaker and Mr McMahon come out.

Ric Flair will go down as the Greatest Wrestler there ever was and ever will be.

UNDERTAKER 16-0 he is the greatest of all time.
the undefeated streak continues and what a wrestlemaina it was to watch there was some good matches and some crap ones the batista and umaga was a was of time in my eyes and so was the divas match it was crap seeing snoop dog there by ring side is probably the only thing that made me watch it the triple threat match was alright except the end that kinda sucked to me
big show and mayfeather was again okay to watch the end was the best part to watch
the money in the bank ladder match was awsome had a lot of action and was a very interesting match including the end outcome

well hasnt this thread died in the last week or so :(
i was watching TNA impact on sunday night on fox8 a couple of weeks ago i think, and it wasnt on the next week :confused:. i really like that show. probably better than wwe. it was good to see booker going back to his bookerrrrrrr T character. hated the king thing.

speaking of kings, i really hope that whoever wins the king of the ring thing next week on raw doesnt become what booker t used to be.

the TNA lockdown main event had every single match in a six sided cage. i dont think the wwe would ever do that. and it was good to see tyson tomko having a bigger name than what he was getting in the wwe. and whats with christian having cage at the end of his name these days?

it was good to see people like kevin nash, scott stenier, sting, kurt angle, rhino and others who used to be in wcw or the wwe

well hasnt this thread died in the last week or so :(
i was watching TNA impact on sunday night on fox8 a couple of weeks ago i think, and it wasnt on the next week :confused:. i really like that show. probably better than wwe. it was good to see booker going back to his bookerrrrrrr T character. hated the king thing.

speaking of kings, i really hope that whoever wins the king of the ring thing next week on raw doesnt become what booker t used to be.

the TNA lockdown main event had every single match in a six sided cage. i dont think the wwe would ever do that. and it was good to see tyson tomko having a bigger name than what he was getting in the wwe. and whats with christian having cage at the end of his name these days?

it was good to see people like kevin nash, scott stenier, sting, kurt angle, rhino and others who used to be in wcw or the wwe

You should find Impact is on Saturday nights on Fox 8. I think at 10pm.
Impact has its moments of greatness but it also has its moments of "wtf?" and not in the good way either.

The X-division is a true highlight. Guys like Petey Williams, Jay Lethal, Johnny Devine, Sonjay Dutt etc are awe-inspiring at times. The MotorCity Machine Guns (Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin) put London and Kendrick to shame for their innovativeness and double teaming. LAX (Homicide an Hernandez) are the greatest big man/little man tag team out there. AJ Styles and Tomko come close.

If you can get a copy of TNA's PPV Destination X, you see the strength of Hernandez - holding Lance Hoyt (a 6'8"+ man) in the air for a vertical suplex for over 30 seconds!!!

The Women's division p*sses all over the WWE divas. Awesome Kong (at 272lbs - bigger than most of the guys on the roster) is an incredible champ. Raisha Saeed - her debut at Lockdown was just WOW!. Gail Kim and ODB - two girls who never got a full chance by the WWE to show what they can do. Plus Roxxi Leveau (formerly Nikki Roxx), Angelina Love (Angel Williams), Velvet Sky (Talia Madison), Traci Brooks, Payton Banks (Rain) - they all can put on a great match!

TNA has so much untapped talent. Robert Roode - possibly the best heel that TNA have. Everybody in the crowd hates him, you don't hear one cheer for him. It takes a lot of talent to get that reaction, even from the "smart" fans. "Cowboy" James Storm is phenomenal - hilarious too. Even the ex-WWE guys seem to have new life in them

Christian has got the Cage name added to him as WWE own the rights to the "Christian" name. And Christian Cage is a name he used to use before his time in the E so he's reverted back to it.

You should find Impact is on Saturday nights on Fox 8. I think at 10pm.
Impact has its moments of greatness but it also has its moments of "wtf?" and not in the good way either.
The X-division is a true highlight. Guys like Petey Williams, Jay Lethal, Johnny Devine, Sonjay Dutt etc are awe-inspiring at times. The MotorCity Machine Guns (Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin) put London and Kendrick to shame for their innovativeness and double teaming. LAX (Homicide an Hernandez) are the greatest big man/little man tag team out there. AJ Styles and Tomko come close.
If you can get a copy of TNA's PPV Destination X, you see the strength of Hernandez - holding Lance Hoyt (a 6'8"+ man) in the air for a vertical suplex for over 30 seconds!!!
The Women's division p*sses all over the WWE divas. Awesome Kong (at 272lbs - bigger than most of the guys on the roster) is an incredible champ. Raisha Saeed - her debut at Lockdown was just WOW!. Gail Kim and ODB - two girls who never got a full chance by the WWE to show what they can do. Plus Roxxi Leveau (formerly Nikki Roxx), Angelina Love (Angel Williams), Velvet Sky (Talia Madison), Traci Brooks, Payton Banks (Rain) - they all can put on a great match!
TNA has so much untapped talent. Robert Roode - possibly the best heel that TNA have. Everybody in the crowd hates him, you don't hear one cheer for him. It takes a lot of talent to get that reaction, even from the "smart" fans. "Cowboy" James Storm is phenomenal - hilarious too. Even the ex-WWE guys seem to have new life in them
Christian has got the Cage name added to him as WWE own the rights to the "Christian" name. And Christian Cage is a name he used to use before his time in the E so he's reverted back to it.
yeah TNA's women division is so much better than the wwe. but i think that awesome gong is just 272lbs of fat.

there is quite a few people in TNA who are ex wwe and are big names in TNA but never got a chance in wwe. like tomko, christy hemme (by the way does anyone know why she left wwe, because i find it quite weird that she won the 1st diva search and just left) :confused:

i watch TNA on Sunday nights on fox8

oh and that Eric young/super Eric superstar is funny as!

CAN YOU DIG IT SUCKAAAAAA! i missed that for ages.

now WWE, this batista and Shawn Michaels rivalry is just like the edge and vikki guerreo relationship thing, disrespectful.

Another great Diva has now left the WWE.

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Diva Torrie Wilson as of today, May 8, 2008.

We wish Torrie the best in all her future endeavors

Back
Top Bottom