The Wrestling Thread

Taker v Batista in Hell in the Cell. I hope this match is a spectacle as this rivalry is awesome!! Wont be as good as Taker/Mankind or Taker/HBK but has the potential to be the match of the year

After watching smackdown this past friday, i would love to see a handicap match taker/batista V JBL i''m sure he wont get away with what he did last week.

I'd love to see JBL v Taker one more time.

I was so stoked when they announced on Raw HBK vs JBL as part of the "Wrestlemania Rewind" etc - dissapointed the match didn't happen. They had such a great one together before Survivor Series 2005 with the whole SD vs RAW storyline. Would love to see those two go at it once more!

Did any one go to the raw survior series tour in Brisbane last night if you did what did you think of it we were sitting 5th row from the front will post some pics from the event l8ter tonight

I found this on wwe.com

WWE has come to terms on the release of SmackDown Superstar Chris Masters. We wish Chris the best in all his future endeavors.

Who are they going to get rid of next?

Robyn
The soon to be mrs Woodward

Masters was on a 60 day suspension thru the well being program, but as it was his 3rd time wwe decided to can him.

It was only his second time... thats why he got the 60 day suspension.

He was released due to creative doing nothing for him, and him doing nothing in return. Its a shame he's gone... some of his feuds with HBK and Carlito were pretty entertaining.

Hopefully he makes the shift to TNA.

Just heard that Edge IS suppose to be making his return to the ring at survior series. Also there is a lot of heat on a couple of people working for the WWE magazine as they managed to let slip one of the covers that featured none other then Chris Jericho. Wouldn't like to be in their shoes

I like this GIF image.

I've watched wrestling from every country shown here, and yes it's true... it's damn true!

shampamerjokegif3sw2.gif

Not entirely true.

WWE can be a joke sometimes... TNA, well thats becoming WWE-lite, so yes its a joke especially with the burying of the X division they're doing. Kevin Nash in the main event? Nothing against Nash, because in small doses he's great, but if I could ask TNA one thing it would be, "Are you freaking high?!?!?!"

ROH is bring the tradition, religion, and SPORT of pro wrestling back to the US. The first two ROH PPVs "Respect Is Earned" and "Driven" are two of the greatest events you'll ever see this year!! Driven quite possibly has the Match of the Year in any company, with Nigel McGuiness vs Bryan Danielson. See new WWE developmental star Matt Sydal v former WWE developmental star Claudio Castagnoli... a very underrated match with one of the best finishers i've seen in a long time (think a cross between a hurricanrana and a sunset flip powerbomb... it has to be seen to be believed!!)

Bring on the next PPV "Man Up" at the end of this month with The Briscoe Brothers vs Kevin Steen and El Generico in a LADDER MATCH... It just sucks the debut of The Age Of The Fall was edited from the final PPV taping... :(

right why does wwe keep puttin stupid tag team champion's together like they now have to hate each other then be put as a tag team to win so stupid doesnt make it any more interesting

Miz and morrison are both great wrestlers...by themselves. As far as Hardy and MVP went, i could live with them. They seemed to make the love to hate relationship realistic.

yeha mvp an hardy was pretty good but just the idea of them being a tag team is abit odd but anyway any new's on survivour serious

Some reports on survivour serious

Balista retained after interferrance from edge ( looks like edge undertaker matches coming up)

orton beat hbk

there the main ones i know

SAVE.US_222...

RANDY: well tell us o mighty saviour what are you exactly saving us from

JERICHO: Well your boring personality for one..

PURE GENIUS jericho is next wwe champ so say good bye to randy orton.... Y2J Forever....
BREAK THE WALLS DOWN

Back
Top Bottom