The Wrestling Thread

yeh it really does suck that he has had such a dominating reign over the past year or 2. however i in my opinion, he is one of the best physical, dominating and one that goes through most endurance than most other wwe "superstars" in the wwe. thats a bit harsh tixmclaren

I don't think that people are happy that Cena is injured, they're just happy that someone else is gonna get a run with the WWE Title.

Cena has improved heaps in the last year and continues to be a wrestler that I love to boo the hell out of :D

Which raises the next question...who's gonna take on Orton at No Mercy????

They're being really cloak-and-dagger about who is going to be involved in the match or even what sort of match it will be now. The prospect of Chris Jericho coming in for it is a possiblity, should be interesting to see how they handle it.

Jericho now seems like a very very slim possibility.. I doubt the WWE would put Jericho straight into a Last Man Standng match. Possibly could be HBK - that'd make sense seeing as Orton "took out" HBK at Judgment Day.

If the "who would you like to see WWE champ?" poll on WWE.com is anything to go by, we could be seeing Val Venis take on Orton... maybe even have Snitsky thrown in the mix too... yay

Orton as a new champ, could see it coming...but not the way it happened. Like the way they put it together though. Gives a build up for the Survivor Series showdown that's being planned between Orton and HHH.

There's still the Hell in a Cell match taking place at Cyber Sunday.

Orton is champ....... its a great day!!

Or4ton as champ was the worst movie in the world, He is a spoilt brat, 3rd generation wrestler but acts like he owns the place, He has done stuff behind the seens that got him suspended,

Mind you with all the injuries of late i dont know who could actually take the title and run with it. If rumors are correct HHH and orton are going to start and fued

iam lookin forward to seenin HBK back and hopefully Y2J that would be so awsome lets have the first ever undisputed champion come back and take randy orton out for six to twelve months lol

looking forward to under taker kicking the living hell out of baltisa and getting his title back and then fueding with edge.

hbk to beat orton and then have a big fued with hhh for the next 12 months lol

Or4ton as champ was the worst movie in the world,

You obviously haven't watched any WCW or TNA have you?

WCW: David Arquette (yes the actor) was made WCW World Heavyweight Champ

TNA: Adam "Pacman" Jones (NFL player suspended for 10mths for being involved in a Las Vegas shooting that left another player paralysed) - TNA released 5 wrestlers just so they could afford his (apparent) $25000 fee per appearance and a court order is out saying Jones is not even allowed to wrestle.

They are quite possibly the worst 2 moves in the wrestling world... Orton as champ is one of the best. Given the chance (and given he doesn't shoot himself in the foot this time) he will make a believer out of everyone

Isn't that the way he's spose to act?? Yer he may have done some things backstage that stain his name, but so have i and i'm sure you've made some mistakes in your life as well. Bottom line is that his job is to piss people off so they come and watch him have the crap kicked out of him...and he does that, other wise he wouldn't have been pushed for the title, let alone compete for it.

Orton, great choice as champ and hopefully for awhile. has great heat ATM.also there's too many faces and a face v face doesn't generate the same kind of feeling in the crowd as a face v heel. need more heels only kennedy, uuuuuumaga and soon king booker around. only if santino was a bit bigger he too would in the mix as well

hammo

I'm sorry but i hate Randy Orton with a passion and i think after everything recently a spoilt knobjockey like him doesnt deserve the championship.

Orton the spoilt one???? I can't remember a time where Cena wasn't competeing for a title if he didn't have one in many year's. Who's spoilt now???

Back
Top Bottom