The Wrestling Thread

who do u think is vince mcmahons son

Judging by the way monday night went. I guess it's safe to say my top pick of Kennedy being the son is gone. With all this stuff Triple H is doing, i wouldn't be surprised if he is revealed as the son. Speaking of son's, has anyone noticed how similar the sons of 2 hall of famers, Cody Rhodes and Randy Orton are??? May be coincedence, but Rhodes seems almost like a blend of Orton at the start of his career and when he was holding the World Heavyweight title as a face. Just thought it was something to discuss.

But, if u think Triple H is his son Nebster, just remember he is Vince McMahon's son in law, beacause Triple H is married to Stephanie, and they have a child, as you wouldv saw last year.

Tru, but they really haven't been open about the whole father son in law thing. Guess it would make sence to have him as the soon seeing as he has such close ties to the McMahon family.

Well Vince has always wanted an incest storyline................
What....no way. I don't think wwe would make it so predictable. I would think maybe CM Punk, John Morrison or maybe Cena. It will be someone from left field and least expected

Tru, but they really haven't been open about the whole father son in law thing. Guess it would make sence to have him as the soon seeing as he has such close ties to the McMahon family.

Supposedly Trips will make reference for the first time, story wise, that he is married to Steph in the next few weeks (laughed hard at his little "Hi Steph" line on Raw this week)

What....no way. I don't think wwe would make it so predictable. I would think maybe CM Punk, John Morrison or maybe Cena. It will be someone from left field and least expected

Vince's idea for the "Who's Stephs baby's father?" storyline was that Vince himself was the father of the child... Bit of daddy-daughter love obviously isn't low ground to him.

The lowdown on 'up'
By Bryan Robinson
Written: September 6, 2007

Just what in the hell does “Things are looking up” mean?

As Mr. McMahon and all of sports-entertainment anxiously wait to find out which WWE Superstar is his illegitimate child, he and our fans must mull the one clue the bastard’s mother has provided. We know the love child Superstar is a male. And despite his claims otherwise, we know it's not Mr. Kennedy since, according to a lawyer for the child's mother, DNA tests have ruled him out.

So, what’s up with “Things are looking up”? Maybe “up” means that the Chairman’s son is exceptionally tall, like the 7-foot Big Red Monster, Kane, a behemoth like the 6-foot-9 inch, 485-pound Big Daddy V, or a giant, like The Great Khali. Perhaps things are looking up for Mr. McMahon’s stock portfolio, and his long-lost son is JBL. (After all, he is a self-made millionaire and stock expert.)

Could up mean that Mr. McMahon’s son has a bright future and is considered a future World Champion, like MVP or Matt Hardy or Kenny Dykstra? Or perhaps up means “look up in the sky” for an aerial artist, like Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio or Paul London & Brian Kendrick.

Or maybe things are looking up below Mr. McMahon’s belt, if you know what I mean. Maybe his illegitimate son has a libido and sexual appetite that rivals the Chairman. Helllooo, Daddy! Could someone like Val Venis add another “V” to the McMahon clan?

What are everyones thoughts from Smackdown this week.

I cant believe Batista is getting another title shot, seriously how many attempts can this guy have at 1 title. but someone has to do something about Kahli, the way he handled Mysterio was un humane.

I also have this feeling that at Unforgiven MVP and Hardy with retain the tag titles and then go head to head through out the night, may not happen but it would be good to see.

I don't mind Khali... I don't even mind him as champ... but if something isn't done soon he is seriously gonna hurt somebody. Someone like him is being pushed to oblivion while season vets or other overlooked stars are being pushed to the side. No wonder Flair quit the WWE (not permanently at the moment). The last time we saw Flair on SD he was gettin his head crushed in by Khali... Khali may be big and strong but he doesn't hold a candle to Flair.

Batista gets another shot.. surprise surprise. This would be, i think, the 9th straight title shot this year after losing the previous 8. This is absolutely ridiculous. This match is the only time I ever want to see Rey with the belt again. His run with it last year stunk up the joint, much like Khali's is doing, and like Batista's was until the feud with Taker. Rey pinning Bats is the only smart move here... makes a mini feud between Bats and Rey until Taker returns to take the belt off either of those two, then when Edge returns he takes the belt off Taker which'll then bring in the proposed Taker v Edge main event at WM - Streak v Streak (possibly career v title too if you believe that Taker's gonna retire next year, but if you took every retiring rumour as the truth then Taker would've been retired 5 times over by now!)

You know an episode is bad when one of the highlights is a Kenny Dykstra match. Chuck Palumbo is awesome. Was never a huge fan of his but now he's come back with a whole new look, arsenal, and damn you gotta love that music, he's the complete package... In a year or so he could easily fit into title contention whether it be midcard or main event status.

MVP/Hardy both shone like the star that MVP, and now by association Matt Hardy, is. I'm really liking their battles with Deuce and Domino. Deuce has the talent to be a great midcard singles star - maybe even sent over to ECW which he could run as champ for a while. Domino to me is the Joey Mercury from MNM of the team in the way that with MNM you could see Nitro was the real star and Mercury was more coming along for the ride. Saw a match between Paul Burchill and Deuce from OVW, that was pretty impressive - Deuce can more than hold his own as a singles star.

As for the "I Quit" match... see you in 30 days Chavo when the suspension ends.

I say we keep the old, record breaking one going...agreed????
Does anyone else think that Hornswoggle being given the role an a McMahon is a HUGE waste of a push???? I mean, sure when Kennedy got himself suspended, they should have looked a little harder at possibilities...even Triple H would be allowable cause it would push him back into the main event light. As much as like watching Hornswoggle (and i do), i'm sure there are plenty of other people more deserving. Take Burke for example, he's been one of the most underlooked guys on ECW, or even the Miz woulda made sense cause of the way chick's are supposedly "attratcted to him". Any way, that's my winge. Any thoughts????

I think it was a MASSIVE waste. I guess the whole idea of the storyline wasn't to give a superstar a "push" to main event status unless they see Hornswoggle a future wwe champion but I guess anything can happen. I have no idea what the purpose was for that storyline.

It'll all just be a HHH prank in the end... It should still end up being Kennedy.

Hornswaggle can drag this out for another 30 days til Kennedy returns from suspension.

But hey, 30 days of Hornswaggle humping Vinnies leg is coming up next!

haha just imagine what would be going through jamie nobles head right now hahaha!!

yeah i think the fact that they are saying hornswaggle is the mini mcmahon is a bit far fetched i thought it would have been one of the well known wrestlers and to be honest i did think it was going to be Triple H for the simple fact of him being with stephanie. But i guess only time will tell. Hopefully they do something with it and not just leave it as hornswaggle.

OK guys what are everyone predictions for UNFORGIVEN.

John Cena vs. Randy Orton (WWE Championship Match)
Kahli vs. Batista vs. Mysterio (World Heavyweight Championship Match)
Undertaker vs. Mark Henry
Triple H vs. Carlito
CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke (ECW Championship Match)
Candice Michelle vs. Beth Phoenix (Women's Championship Match)
Cade & Murdoch vs. London & Kendrick World Tag Team Championship Match
Deuce & Domino (w/ Cherry) vs. Matt Hardy & MVP WWE Tag Team Championship Match

Cena to retain.....again
Kahli to retain
Taker to beat Mark Henry
Carlito in an upset to continue building his character to main event status
CM Punk to retain
Beth Phoenix to win Womens Title
Cade and Murdoch to retain
Deuce & Domino to win tag titles followed by a US title match with Matt Hardy winning

Cena to win, if Orton is being suspended
Mysterio to pin Batista
Taker will shut Mark Henry
Triple H will definately win, noway he will lose to Carlito
Punk to retain but it will be very close
Candice Michelle to retain Womens Title
London & Kendrick will win World Tag Team Champions
Domino and Deuce will win, i agree with Deadman Inc. about the US title match afterwards with Hardy to win.

I'm also expecting Hornswoggle to make an appearance throw out the night

Cena to win, if Orton is being suspended
Mysterio to pin Batista
Taker will shut Mark Henry
Triple H will definately win, noway he will lose to Carlito
Punk to retain but it will be very close
Candice Michelle to retain Womens Title
London & Kendrick will win World Tag Team Champions
Domino and Deuce will win, i agree with Deadman Inc. about the US title match afterwards with Hardy to win.
I'm also expecting Hornswoggle to make an appearance throw out the night
that would have to be almost similar to my predictions
but would rather have cena lose but high not likely as mentioned about the suspension stuff with randy orton
undertaker to tombstone he's way to another victory over mark henery
triple h to definitly win (cause the game is back and he has again brought out his old friend with him even thou he can't use it in this match against carlito and you no what i mean)
one sure highlight of the payper veiw is definitly going to be the U.S title that has been a great match up and storyline in play for the last several weeks-hardy to win
would be good seenin how jeff is I.C champ

Umm, Taker.. the US title isn't being defended at Unforgiven... There's already 8 matches on the card... very unlikely another match will be added.

Cena def Orton (I really want Orton to win, but would love this feud to go on longer.. all the way to a possible Hell in a Cell at Cyber Sunday)
Khali to retain but Batista to finally turn heel on Rey
Deuce and Domino to regain the title
Cade and Murdoch to win (this match will open the PPV - or at least should... has a chance to steal the show)
Punk to beat Burke - no way they'd end the Punk era so soon.
Taker def Henry
Beth Phoenix to steal the title from Candice... hopefully a return of the "Down In Flames" finisher instead of just the muscle buster (package vertical suplex)

Carlito to beat HHH by DQ - this result won't hurt either man.. If Carlito wins by pinfall the run of HHH will be stopped... if HHH wins, Carlito just got buried AGAIN!!

Its going to be very hard for Cena and Orton to top their match at Summerslam. That was, for me, the Match Of The Year!!

Back
Top Bottom