The Wrestling Thread

Edge Vs Kane as the Great American Bash, as much as i want Kane to win this i feel Edge will have something up his sleeve to win. But i can see KANE getting revenge for Undertaker, or undertaker coming out to assist kane in someway.

Edge Vs Kane as the Great American Bash, as much as i want Kane to win this i feel Edge will have something up his sleeve to win. But i can see KANE getting revenge for Undertaker, or undertaker coming out to assist kane in someway.
Well word has it that Taker will be making an appearance. Can't see Kane winning the title though. I've been so disappointed with what the wwe has done with Kane over the last couple of years. These days he loses all the time, what happened to the Big Red Monster of old? Kane is at his best when he's a heel and destroying everything in his path. Doesn't happen anymore

Well word has it that Taker will be making an appearance. Can't see Kane winning the title though. I've been so disappointed with what the wwe has done with Kane over the last couple of years. These days he loses all the time, what happened to the Big Red Monster of old? Kane is at his best when he's a heel and destroying everything in his path. Doesn't happen anymore

Totally agree with you there Deadman, Kane should be destroying a majority of the guys that he comes up against but it just doesn't seem to happen, and when you think about Kane could easily beat Edge but i can see it wont happen.

Totally agree with you there Deadman, Kane should be destroying a majority of the guys that he comes up against but it just doesn't seem to happen, and when you think about Kane could easily beat Edge but i can see it wont happen.

i reckon that the wwe is just stupid to let good superstars that could be great champs lose match ups for the titles and always lettin the younger superstars take over the wwe in just a short time and let them have a crack at the gold and win
maybe a year or two after they have been in the wwe but not straight away i feel they need to have new superstars feel the same start that cena had a year without a title then gets a shot at the U.S or lower titles not the world or wwe championship straight away give the old good superstars a shot a least every now and then and i think kane is well over due more than 8 or 9 years i belive

i reckon that the wwe is just stupid to let good superstars that could be great champs lose match ups for the titles and always lettin the younger superstars take over the wwe in just a short time and let them have a crack at the gold and win
maybe a year or two after they have been in the wwe but not straight away i feel they need to have new superstars feel the same start that cena had a year without a title then gets a shot at the U.S or lower titles not the world or wwe championship straight away give the old good superstars a shot a least every now and then and i think kane is well over due more than 8 or 9 years i belive
Its been 9 years since Kane was champ when he beat Stone Cold. He was champion for 24 hours before Stone Cold won it back

If it was up to WWE Kane would have been champ at least once more by now but Kane has said repeatedly that he's not really interested in another title run - he would rather put the younger guys over so WWE can have a strong amount of main eventers for the future.

Thats why Kane hasn't had another title run, not because of WWE stupidity.

If it was up to WWE Kane would have been champ at least once more by now but Kane has said repeatedly that he's not really interested in another title run - he would rather put the younger guys over so WWE can have a strong amount of main eventers for the future.
Thats why Kane hasn't had another title run, not because of WWE stupidity.
well thats okay i guess but still wouldn't mind him with that world title strapped around his waist after beating egde or who ever the champ is

ROH had their first PPV "Respect Is Earned" just over a week ago. Finished watching it and wow, what a show! ROH will throw their hat in as a third alternative.

They arguably have one of the greatest tag teams of the modern era - The Briscoe Brothers. The tag match between them and the team of Claudio Castagnoli (former WWE developmental talent - still hoping he gets another crack at the big time) and Matt Sydal (TNA and WWE both interested in signing him). A 30min match, fast paced from start to finish. Match of the night.

Check it out if you can. You won't be disappointed.

Just found out that one of the other ROH guys, "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson, was trained by HBK. Danielson was their champ for 15 months. Similar style to what made Bob Backlund great in the 80s - except you wouldn't see Backlund diving off the top rope over the crowd barrier to take out an opponent! :D

kane vs edge i can see who wins i recon kane will win undertakers music will start edge will look worryed kane will pick up the win lol

thats just what i think

Ps if your ever angry look up at the man upstairs with your wife

I am pretty sure kane will win against edge if he doesnt i will be seriously disappointed. Good to hear the undertaker will be making an appearance.

Hey Luke were you talking about Y2J.... News from 3 days ago......

Today's Baltimore Sun has a lengthy interview up with Chris Jericho. Jericho says he is returning to wrestling and will be returning to a full time schedule. He didn't mention whether it will be TNA or WWE.

He did say he's happy when TNA mentions his name on their broadcasts. Jericho also spoke on doing his comedy, a play in Toronto and writing his new book.

Some of the confirmed matches coming up at the bash:

World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Kane

Batista vs. The Great Khali

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Bobby Lashley

ECW World Champion Johnny Nitro vs. CM Punk

Hey Luke were you talking about Y2J....

hahahahahaha no.

Someone SO much "bigger" than Y2J makes their return. They received a broken jaw 12 months ago in a match, recovered, worked hard back in OVW, and finally have made their return to Monday Nights! :D

Think about it.

Beth Phoenix.....;)

All I will say is this comeback is bigger than HHH returning, bigger than Mysterio (well, I guess everyone's bigger than Mysterio come to think of it!), bigger than the comeback of the Deadman......... not quite as big as Kennedy's return, but still pretty close!

RAW cements itself as the premier show!

Is it me...or does there seem to be sum links to wrestlers who compete in different Wrestlemania events...but end up having the same thing happen to them latter on down the track? Think bout it, Eddie and Benoit both walked out champions at WM 20, both have now passed on, Cena and Batista won at 21 and both hav had a title run lasting over a year (that's if u add up from when Batista won the title to when he was pinned by Taker), 22 had HHH and mysterio both injure themselves and come back at the same time and 23 has had HBK and Taker out less then 2 months after it. Probably a coincedence, but i thought it was really strage.

A coincidence definitely. Nothing else. But interesting thinking nonetheless.

The important thing is that the Glamazon has finally come back to Monday Night Raw!! haha :D Priorities people!!

I THINK THAT THE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION SHOULD MAKE A COMPLETE RETURN AND WIN 99.9 PERCENT OF THE TTITLES AVAILABLE...UNDERTAKER WORLD CHAMP AND KANE HEAVIWEIGHT CHAMP AND COMBINED TAG TEAM CHAMPS

I THINK THAT THE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION SHOULD MAKE A COMPLETE RETURN AND WIN 99.9 PERCENT OF THE TTITLES AVAILABLE...UNDERTAKER WORLD CHAMP AND KANE HEAVIWEIGHT CHAMP AND COMBINED TAG TEAM CHAMPS

When did 3 out of 9 = 99.9%?? :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom